Recruiting Another Nole recruit doesn't qualify

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was actually wondering if they do this. These are apparently the only 2 out of FSU's class that wont' make it, but it should impact their ranking

It should effect any school this happens to, but double for FSU, because f*&k them.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dissing on MS is every Gators God given right. And yes, I live in AL. MS makes us look great.

My wife is from Mobile. Auburn girl. Mississippi's motto is "come to our state to feel better about your state." Alabama says, "well, at least we are not Mississippi."

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
m...i...crooked letter...crooked letter...i...crooked letter...crooked letter....

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Dissing on MS is every Gators God given right. And yes, I live in AL. MS makes us look great.
Speaker of the House convicted, Governor about to be impeached, a Chief Justice who is a certified looney--"making Alabama look good" may be the funniest thing ever posted on this board. Nothing could make you look good.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Speaker of the House convicted, Governor about to be impeached, a Chief Justice who is a certified looney--"making Alabama look good" may be the funniest thing ever posted on this board. Nothing could make you look good.

1. I'll give you the speaker and governor, but I like our chief justice. While I don't always agree with him on everything, he's one of the few people left that are willing to stand up for traditional American values.
2. I've spent plenty of time in both states, and yes, MS still makes AL look good.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
1. I'll give you the speaker and governor, but I like our chief justice. While I don't always agree with him on everything, he's one of the few people left that are willing to stand up for traditional American values.
2. I've spent plenty of time in both states, and yes, MS still makes AL look good.
Liking the Chief Justice pretty well explains things. But conceding both the governor and the speaker settles the issue.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WV, #49, demands recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.