Antonneous Clayton announces transfer

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's part of the "play me now" generation...

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
He's part of the "play me now" generation...
In his case, I really don't think he is. He's waited his turn, he's put in the work, he's just not good enough to play here.
Although he has showed frustration on the sideline, he hasn't let it spill over into the media and I wish him nothing but the best.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, this hasn't been reported anywhere (yet) besides that tweet.
I hope he don't leave. Most of the guys at bama have to wait their turn. Our dline has been pretty good these past few years, there's a reason he hasn't been playing. I even would take a look a Clark. He's an example of a guy who had to wait his turn. He's gotten plenty of run these last 2 years. It's just not uncommon for a dl to have to sit a few years and I hope he'll continue to be patient.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, this hasn't been reported anywhere (yet) besides that tweet.
yeah, that's why the ? in the title, and why I asked if anyone has heard anything. Definitely didn't want to seem like it was an official announcement, but it does create some smoke.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Doubt that starting over elsewhere is what's best for him. Staying and out-competing some good Gators will fulfill his soul more. He just needs to start throwing people around.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
yeah, that's why the ? in the title, and why I asked if anyone has heard anything. Definitely didn't want to seem like it was an official announcement, but it does create some smoke.

Bro, don't be coming on here making "official announcements"!!! I'll have you banned! (like this was swampgas)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Omar Hunter was originally a 5 star and didn't do sh!t for the first 3 years he was here. He actually did stick it out and and have a productive final season...Seems like Jaye Howard is another one who developed after being here for 2 or 3 years.....

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its not confirmed but its been a poorly kept secret. Iirc he sent out an adarius lemons style "im out" tweet not long ago. Plus a guy with his talent not even making the travel squad for special teams is a major red flag. And we cant point at him needing to put on weight anymore. He was into the 260s going into camp. There are always wash outs when a new staff comes in and hes probably gonna be one of them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Omar Hunter was originally a 5 star and didn't do sh!t for the first 3 years he was here. He actually did stick it out and and have a productive final season...Seems like Jaye Howard is another one who developed after being here for 2 or 3 years.....
smh.... all these guys and Johnathan Bullard were solid run stoppers all along.

But chicks dig sacks.

Id take a run stopper over a guy who is only good on third and long EVERY FVKKING DAY.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
smh.... all these guys and Johnathan Bullard were solid run stoppers all along.

But chicks dig sacks.

Id take a run stopper over a guy who is only good on third and long EVERY FVKKING DAY.
Hunter came in 50# overweight and hurt his back as a freshmen.....didn't even sniff the field until his Junior year.....Howard put on over 50# between his freshmen year and Junior year...Yes they were good against the run though....but no they weren't sniffing the field until they had put in their time.....Not sure where Bullard comes into this because he was getting reps as a freshmen and got better and better every year???
My point didn't have squat to do with rushing the passer or 3rd down or chicks either for that matter....:scratchhead:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
..Not sure where Bullard comes into this because he was getting reps as a freshmen and got better and better every year???
Dude there was an epic thread by most of the board calling Bullard a flop despite him demanding double and even triple teams

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As usual, I have no clue what you mean.
C'mon Donkey, did you lose your Rog decoder ring again?
You said 'chicks dig sacks'. :lol:
Rog replied 'in this bandwagon society we have' it 'takes a lot of balls' to say what you said. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.