AP Preseason Poll Released - UF #17

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And whoever changed the thread title to UF #16 can change it back to #17. We're 16 in the coaches poll.

Edit: I fixed it back to the original and correct title.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I think UF's ranking is about right, now Michigan, I just don't see it. Other than the eternal love for Harbaugh who has done nothing but draw attention to himself
Just listened to some sports talk and there's like three must see games week one out of 87 games. Mich/Fla is one of them and the others are UCLAvs Texas a&m and Bama/FSU. The Harbaugh effect and national prominence of both teams along with the SEC vs BIG10 narrative will draw HUGE ratings. EVERYBODY will be watching even if they dont follow either team. A win could put so much negative talk regarding the SEC and FLorida's national viewpoint to rest, and Florida will catapault to a "it" team following a huge win. I dont want to think about what a loss would do reputation wise, but that should be a non-issue once we win.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And whoever changed the thread title to UF #16 can change it back to #17. We're 16 in the coaches poll.

Edit: I fixed it back to the original and correct title.

The one you posted said 16, that's why I changed it. Post the right one next time. :law:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I dont want to think about what a loss would do reputation wise
You should probably start thinking about it. As far as our reputation, it's already at record lows so that won't change much.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
LOL at Michigan being #6, we're going to run them out the building. Florida wins by at least two touchdowns.
The way we're treated by the media it wouldn't surprise me at all if we do beat them by 2 TD's then the following week they still have Michigan ranked ahead of us :lol:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The way we're treated by the media it wouldn't surprise me at all if we do beat them by 2 TD's then the following week they still have Michigan ranked ahead of us :lol:
And then see us fighting for our lives to pull out a late victory at home against Northern Colorado? I could see that...

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I think it's possible we could beat Michigan by a couple TDs. It's also totally possible we get beat by two or more TDs. We have a history of F-ing up big in games like this with Mac at the helm. We have enough talent that we could run them out of the stadium though.
I don't know where this black & white/ pumper & dumper(realistic) thing came from. It's all good. This is what the GCMB is for. I just don't think the "dumpers" are wrong like the pumpers claim all the time. The "dumpers" are usually the same people that told the people with their heads in the sand that Muschamp sucked. And Zook before that. The pumpers are the ones that hung in there with Zook and Muschamp. That **** hurts our program because you hang on too Fn long.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I don't know if any of the pumpers on this board have gone over to Swamp Gas and checked it out. That may be the board for you. They are completely delusional over there. It's really insane. Way more people than I thought posting that they think DelRio is actually a good QB. I couldn't visit that board for more than two minutes without losing my mind. It's a bunch of people that are just lying to themselves.
Thank God there's GCMB and realistic Gator fans still left somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.