AP reporter Mark Long caught on hot mic after Napier Press conference: "I don't give a Fuchs, I'll be here longer than Billy."

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else find this amusing? Gardner has trashed Billy every which way, called him every name in the book and prayed for him to get fired ASAP. Yet, as soon as this guy opens his mouth, he rushes to his defense. :lol:

It's like beating up your little sister every day but if someone else laid a hand on her you'd tear them limb from limb.

So you find it perfectly fine with what the media pinhead said? You sound like a god damned liberal.

I don't believe I've asked directly for Billy to be fired. Yet. Let's see if he can salvage this class in December coming up first. I want to eat a plate of Napier-laced crow. Trust me I do. But I also wanted to eat a Hee Haw-laced one, and Mullen-laced one, and a Duncechump-laced one. The trend is that I won't be dining anytime in the future.

I'm afraid I'll be in a nursing home gumming my food and ****ting myself before Florida football is relevant on the national stage again.

Scratch that, I'll just be gumming my food.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
If you want to be tough guy reporter, that’s fine by me. Not wise, but fine. But how about not speaking in a voice that sounds like a crater face 16 year old who writes viruses in his room, in between jerk sessions and Pokémon club, when you do it?
Oddly specific...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So you find it perfectly fine with what the media pinhead said? You sound like a god damned liberal.

I don't believe I've asked directly for Billy to be fired. Yet. Let's see if he can salvage this class in December coming up first. I want to eat a plate of Napier-laced crow. Trust me I do. But I also wanted to eat a Hee Haw-laced one, and Mullen-laced one, and a Duncechump-laced one. The trend is that I won't be dining anytime in the future.

I'm afraid I'll be in a nursing home gumming my food and ****ting myself before Florida football is relevant on the national stage again.

Scratch that, I'll just be gumming my food.
Dude, I was just ribbing you. Good Christ.

I'm glad the guy embarrassed himself. Billy shouldn't take another question from him again.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Isn't he the doosh who ran with the Deonte Thompson "real QB" comment?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
Nothing more fragile than the ego of men who could not perform at a high level in sports, had no athletic ability and were too dumb to be lawyers and too ugly to be in Hollywood.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Has this azzhats creds been pulled yet?

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Nothing more fragile than the ego of men who could not perform at a high level in sports, had no athletic ability and were too dumb to be lawyers and too ugly to be in Hollywood.
JC Maryland, that had to hit awful close to home for many in GC..............have some empathy for God sake.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Maryland. After taking a personal inventory, I see why I hang around this place.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

-Teddy Roosevelt

In short, most (not all) sports "journalists" have penis envy.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

-Teddy Roosevelt

In short, most (not all) sports "journalists" have penis envy.

That's not entirely true. I was once told by an editor to shorten it up.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Urban can be a scary f'in dude in person.
I asked him for an autograph once. He took one look at me and saw all my faults and shortcomings.
Then I'm pretty sure he snatched my soul from my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator