AR named Colts starting QB; out for season

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm really not sure why. He's bright and articulate and understands NFL defenses. But put him in the pocket with loads of time and he goes into a brain freeze. He's only comfortable playing sandlot football.
He ain't "bright and articulate" after the ball is snapped, like 95% of quarterbacks. He doesn't have it and never will. It's much more about instinct than intelligence.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He ain't "bright and articulate" after the ball is snapped, like 95% of quarterbacks. He doesn't have it and never will. It's much more about instinct than intelligence.

You're preaching to the choir. I made my mind up on him before the draft and was against trading away the top pick. But it's the freaking Bears. They've spent the last 105 years screwing up quarterbacks. They have no clue what they're doing.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Williams' dad is managing his affairs, and he's a nutbag. His latest demand is partial ownership from the team that drafts him.
That’s unfortunate, Williams is a generational talent. Baggage like asking for an ownership stake is a definite red flag. The Cowboys will trade up to draft him, JJ loves the drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.