Are we going to be good this week or are we going to suck?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't know any more. Very interested in how we look in this game and if Harris can throw a decent pass or two.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what it is, but I see a bunch of smoking mirrors and we cover the spread, making is look like world beaters. Vandy is back o being Vandy.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
We aren't world beaters, but I do think we turned a small, small corner. Our guys got a good win, something they haven't seen since they played at Doak. Gotta learn to handle that winning though

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I think we have to score more points than the other team. That's the key to not sucking this week

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we are going to suck but still win, since it's Vandy. Not a lot of turnovers but a lot of punts.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
It has been reported that they are seeking revenge and using last year's loss as motivation. I like that. Had we beat them last year I could see this as a potential let down, but I don't see it. This team has let me down before, but right now we are tied so ima pump

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It depends on which team shows up on Saturday night.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It may sound funny to say this but I see this as a chance to find out what our players are made of. I know it's Vandy but it's on the road, it's coming off an emotional win last week, we have not played well at night this year, and it may be cold up there, not sure. All of these things SHOULD be small hurdles against an overmatched team. If our guys can go in there and come out with a solid 17-20 point win that would show me that their still able to focus despite in all likelihood playing for a lame duck coach.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the boys, especially the O-Line, learned something last week and carry it forward.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
I recall ('96?) a heavy favorite UF going into vandy...earlier in the week SOS bragging UF would chunk it deep late in the game - COOL... barely escaping with a victory... this UF team not as good as the '96 team and vandy is awful.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
We are very lucky to be playing Vandy this week. As others have pointed out, Vandy is back to being Vandy. But with Will Muschamp as coach, nothing is a given any more. Every game is a possible loss.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Though it is a limited sample, team has always played well with TH in the game. I think the trend continues.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Temple beat Vandy 37-7. I seriously doubt it's going to be that easy for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.