Articles about our facilities are not helping our search for a new coach

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah that's about what I was looking at. Must have been working with a larger facility because 2nd ave would have to have been rerouted. There was some objection to running the facility east west and cutting off the other practice fields but I can't remember what they were.
Looks good to me. I give it a green light. :clap:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I got a better idea. Just enclose all three fields in one big building. We can afford it and nobody else would have anything like it. Hell just put a few classrooms in it and the taxpayer can pay for ti.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Besides the doc that Hogtown has provided, I believe the $$$$ has already been allocated to build the IPF

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it is possible to expand BHG any further. I believe engineers shot down closing in the two corners on the north end due to lack of support?

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I see absolutely nothing wrong with our facilities :whistle:

Attachments

• conv_1395.jpg
    conv_1395.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 37

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Why would anyone want to expand BHG. It seats right around 90k. Many fans would rather sit at home and watch several games now adays (not me). Alabama and LSU can add seats becasue no one in the state has cable. What else do they have to do besides find a new spot for the outhouse.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're the only SEC school without an IPF. It's a problem when it rains nonstop for a week during the season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we was in the process of getting one

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
No good coach cares nor do they think such applies to them

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n114873 said:
Sure, If you just wipe out existing facilities. It's a parking lot, I'm guessing parking is needed. You can reroute roads, University Blvd, run 2nd ave thru the presidents front lawn. In 20 years of this conversation I have
never seen a viable plan as to were to put it. I did hear of a plan to put it on top of the parking lot but again
I've yet to see a solution.

Simple either put it over the parking lot or make a parking garage. Not really needed in my opinion.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When you go to Bama and they have dorms that are like the 4 seasons and locker room/player lounges like spas I would agree our facilities are not up to standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator