aTm vs USCe Game Thread

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Bernardo de la Paz commented on Gatorious's reply

Today, 07:27 PM
Okay. We were down ten and then sturgis hit a 51 yarder in the last two minutes of the half. Seven it was.

Good researching...I thought there might be extenuating circumstances. So we WERE basically down kinda big, save the Sturgis factor.

TallyGator

I know it is the first game...but the SEC has evolved into an offense oriented league. A decent defense and an on par offense is going to do well this year. Hoping that is us...

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Gatorious said:
GatorSteve;n37072 said:
Spurrier again tells it like it is. We just getting our butts beat by a better football team. Wonder what he plans on doing differently.

Well, I recall when we played them we were down big at the half too. It isn't over. If our pitiful coach can come back on them, surely SOS can do it. Lets see his half adjustments in attack.
We weren't down that big. We were down 17-10 I think

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
A&M looks like Manziel never left. They could really make the West interesting if they can go into Corndogville in a couple of weeks and pull off a win.

GatorJ

Hopeful
They're young on D. Sumlin has signed some defensive studs the last couple years. They're still about a year away defensively.

klgator

Wonder if Sumlin asked what's the most number of points scored against the Gamecocks in Williams-Bryce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator