Auburn players leave team

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn's 2 5* from Florida have been busts. I know, I know on average you want to have a lot of 5* on your team but when was the last time that a 5* really panned out for us?
3 star coaches. For a decade.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Throughout the recruiting process, I actually thought we'd get NCM. I didn't hate on the kid for not choosing UF, but I thought he made a horrible mistake going there.
I may be in the minority, but I don't have any sympathy for these kids that go out of state. I wish these kids had more pride for their home state. You're a Florida kid, why would you wanna make another state great? Louisiana kids seem to have this understood. They rarely leave. You guys remember Kristian Fulton, the DB out of LA? Through back channels, I knew that he LOVED UF. He even tried to sell his parents on coming to UF. He was telling those close to him that he was coming to UF. In the end, he just couldn't bring himself to leave his home state.
That's what I wanna see from these top Florida kids. You have Miami, FSU and UF, along with UCF, FAU and USF. There's something for you here.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Throughout the recruiting process, I actually thought we'd get NCM. I didn't hate on the kid for not choosing UF, but I thought he made a horrible mistake going there.
I may be in the minority, but I don't have any sympathy for these kids that go out of state. I wish these kids had more pride for their home state. You're a Florida kid, why would you wanna make another state great? Louisiana kids seem to have this understood. They rarely leave. You guys remember Kristian Fulton, the DB out of LA? Through back channels, I knew that he LOVED UF. He even tried to sell his parents on coming to UF. He was telling those close to him that he was coming to UF. In the end, he just couldn't bring himself to leave his home state.
That's what I wanna see from these top Florida kids. You have Miami, FSU and UF, along with UCF, FAU and USF. There's something for you here.
Bags of cash? Just sayin....

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All those Florida 5 stars they got have all been busts lately...and to think they almost got Ivey too...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We could use NCM...he would easily be the 3rd best receiver on this team...with that said, they aint transferring here
Cleveland Jefferson Grimes Swain and maybe even toney are better.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with you 100% on this.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn's 2 5* from Florida have been busts. I know, I know on average you want to have a lot of 5* on your team but when was the last time that a 5* really panned out for us?

Muschamp recruited DBs.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Cleveland Jefferson Grimes Swain and maybe even toney are better.
I said third best. Jefferson and grimes are the best receivers we have. What exactly has Cleveland done to say he’s better than NCM

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I said third best. Jefferson and grimes are the best receivers we have. What exactly has Cleveland done to say he’s better than NCM
For starters hes had more catches yards and touchdowns but other than that nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator