Bad news coming - UPDATED: 7 Gators Suspended for Michigan Game

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Re:IAKOW sort of apology

The operative words are"sort of". Does not come off as legitimate apology, and based on some other reports is still sensationalizing the matter. Credit card? I read it was a debit card. Has a different impact on the imagination. Read the closest legal violation would be scheme to commit fraud or something along that line, and the only entity affected did not press charges and handled it in house. And I feel he is still trying to sensationalize Calloway's encourters with the law. Calloway is an idiot, but hardly has a hardened criminal type record. Who is this guy anyway?
This guys a crap hole. I lost all respect for him when he started posting uncle silks mugshots all over the place because he would call him out for his lies

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is disappointing, but Callaway is the big loss here and we're deep at wr. I don't think this will affect the outcome of the UM game any. I wonder if this was gonna be an in house issue until the rumors started making the rounds yesterday?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Kick Callaway off the team. I'm done with that dumbass

Calloway is gone after this season regardless, I'd use his A$$ as much as I could. He's still our most dynamic playmaker that we've know of. This team is gonna need all the help they can get. Calloway has already screwed up his draft stock, he's probably cost himself millions already and that's on him and he's gonna have to live with it. Hell I'd play his A$$ against Michigan, heck I'd played Dunlap against Bama. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator