Bad news coming - UPDATED: 7 Gators Suspended for Michigan Game

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, quit outing the name. If he wanted to be identified, he would have started a thread. It doesn't really matter anyway.

I'm just curious if he's related to Norm.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This is reminiscent of the flight information during coaching searches.............yall make me laugh at the imagined drama and speculation............

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The incriminating pics of Clarabelle with Mac have surfaced. Photographer is LDR...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Just trying to think what a cop could give you a charge on without hauling you to jail at that time in the morning and pot and alcohol/underage drinking are the real likely ones I would think.

If some scanner listener doesn't come forward we might not know for days since they don't file them for a few days usually.

Jaywalking?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Based on everything I could gather...it has nothing to do with the law...we shall be ripping into the piss poor performance from the scrimmage............I hope lol

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Just a few observations on this:
  • This poster has a total of 16 posts and 51 likes - never been a troll before
  • He posted this at 3 AM in the chatbox when no one was around....if he was trolling, it was the dumbest attempt I've ever seen
  • IP this morning was out of Gainesville
Proxy server???? This would take trolling to a whole new level.... :)

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, quit outing the name. If he wanted to be identified, he would have started a thread. It doesn't really matter anyway.

For those who are supporting members, you can access the chat box archives and see it yourself.
How is it outing? He publicly stated it. He simply said if he could say more he'd started a thread. He never asked to be masked.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Gang rape would take a while to investigate and file charges,

A big fight might not show up right away either. Usually have to have someone wanting to press assault charges.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, he's 25 and lives in Hogtown and was probably out closing down the bars this morning along with "suspect" players when he witnessed the alleged random occurrence of stupidity. I suspect we'll be getting an eyewitness account.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Based on everything I could gather...it has nothing to do with the law...we shall be ripping into the piss poor performance from the scrimmage............I hope lol

Hopefully not another sexual assault allegation, the investigation would take all season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, he's 25 and lives in Hogtown and was probably out closing down the bars along with "suspect" players when he witnessed the alleged random occurrence of stupidity. I suspect we'll be getting an eyewitness account.
I have a similar line of thought.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, It's bad.

Back up tight end Brian Phallus and the Nardman twins out of Deland got themselves in trouble with potential starter Joseph Puta. Could be jail time, or possibly names listed publicly in the newspaper by the GPD.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Guys, It's bad.

Back up tight end Brian Phallus and the Nardman twins out of Deland got themselves in trouble with potential starter Joseph Puta. Could be jail time, or possibly names listed publicly in the newspaper by the GPD.

lies

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Something to do with a football player stealing lobster tails cause we have more class than FSU...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I guess Huntley Johnson will be getting some more business.

Exactly. Most of you guys have been around long enough that when it involves player(s) of any consequence that between Huntley, the PD and the coaching staff morons, that it will be kept on the down low for quite a while. They are not just going to put up a mug shot and parade them around willy nilly. This is D-1 football for christ sake;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator