Bad week for butt chuggin' Danny O'Brien

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn must have been bad. At least owned it.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I might have less of a sympathetic opinion for Danny boy if I knew what he did, but for now he looks like the whipping boy. Not uncommon for a team that loses a big game, whose trying to remain nationally relevant, to find someone to take out their frustration on. Believe me, I saw that first hand at UF.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I might have less of a sympathetic opinion for Danny boy if I knew what he did, but for now he looks like the whipping boy. Not uncommon for a team that loses a big game, whose trying to remain nationally relevant, to find someone to take out their frustration on. Believe me, I saw that first hand at UF.

Huh?

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
How bad must it have been to let him go after being hospitalized for his injury. Was he healed enough to act out? Or....did something happened before the TAMU game that was kept on the down low until afterwards. Hmmm...

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Or, after a thorough examination at the hospital following the injury, he tested positive for something? Buttchuggers gonna buttchug.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Probably attempted to support another rape victim and was told traitors aren't tolerated in chugville.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just to be clear, you are suggesting that because UT lost to Texas A&M, they decided to throw the guy who left the game on a stretcher off the team so that they could stay nationally relevant? I guess that sounds about right.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just to be clear, you are suggesting that because UT lost to Texas A&M, they decided to throw the guy who left the game on a stretcher off the team so that they could stay nationally relevant? I guess that sounds about right.
:lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This dude wasdamn near paralyzed a few days ago . What in the world could he have possibly done?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dude probably had drugs in his system when he went to the hospital or popped on a recent test. My guess is recent test... which in a normal world would make no sense b/c youd have the kids take the test and get the results BEFORE you play the game. But since we are talking about buttchug U, of course they would intentionally engineer the results to come back AFTER the game lol.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
This makes all kinds of sense when you factor in the fact that it's UT. :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just read this article before opening up the forums this morning. Very strange indeed.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
A lot of workplaces require drug testing after an injury. Your injury could be related to drug use. Football teams might do the same thing. It makes sense to me.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

He is also saying he saw this first hand at UF...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Basically, the entirety of the Chump era.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes I come here for information, other times for a good laugh. This is comic gold. Like Mom and Pop's shoe store in Seinfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator