Bad week for butt chuggin' Danny O'Brien

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of workplaces require drug testing after an injury. Your injury could be related to drug use. Football teams might do the same thing. It makes sense to me.

The game was played in College Station too, so it could've just been some curious MDs who are also aTm alums

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
There are also some rumors that butch knowingly played Hurd against UGA when he had a concussion. wIth the recent head injury talk that wouldn't be good if true.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are also some rumors that butch knowingly played Hurd against UGA when he had a concussion. wIth the recent head injury talk that wouldn't be good if true.
They went into that during the A&M game and reviewed several plays during the UGA game that may have caused Hurd's concussion and even a week later, the evidence appeared inconclusive. I believe the consensus was that they were unclear when it happened and he didn't show any symptoms until much later in the game. I think I remember Danielson said something about UT needing to be a little more diligent with assessing the players when they come off the field after a big hit.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is around the time the NCAA random drug test results, done yearly for football, come back....e.g. Grier.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he tried to pull a Peyton on the trainer?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They went into that during the A&M game and reviewed several plays during the UGA game that may have caused Hurd's concussion and even a week later, the evidence appeared inconclusive. I believe the consensus was that they were unclear when it happened and he didn't show any symptoms until much later in the game. I think I remember Danielson said something about UT needing to be a little more diligent with assessing the players when they come off the field after a big hit.

Trouble is Bart, when a Vol gets a severe blow to the head, it improves his brain function.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
glad to see trying to keep their program clean. Imagine a full time job.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks like it was confirmed as a failed drug test. His 3rd one...

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/te...test-led-dismissal-tennessee-dt-danny-obrien/

tumblr_np5iqv2XIt1qjk161o1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator