BAMA / pOSU Sugar Bowl Game Thread

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n142048 said:
You are the one pulling for Lane Kiffin over a guy that filled UF's trophy case. We got to keep the trophies when he left, man - you act like he took them with him. :lol:
So… you are clearly pulling for Meyer and OSU?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Urban freakin Meyer. God dang....

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Urban pulls off the upset. Didn't see that coming

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ami missing something or did the incomplete pass(thought it was a fumble) play end with the clock continuing to run?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;142109 said:
Ami missing something or did the incomplete pass(thought it was a fumble) play end with the clock continuing to run?
it was a completion and he was down before the ball came out.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n142109 said:

I was thinking the same thing. My guess is they called it a catch and the ground caused the fumble.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n141779 said:
Seems OSU gets a dose of reality about this time of year...hope the got the EMT's ready for Urb's postgame spasms....

Now you know why I quit gambling on football. OSU showed up...made Bama look bad...go Ducks!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Zambo;n142110 said:
it was a completion and he was down before the ball came out.

Yeah, just rewound it and kind of figured it out. Seemed a bit questionable. Maybe they didn't want to stop play, but I thought it deserved a review.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You Urban haters might want to call your Clown friends, because they just cleaned Walgreens and CVS out of Butt Creem. Sleep tight!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How long before Kiffin's Krimson Korner hits the road. For those that missed it the first time here it is. Skip ahead to the 1:00 mark.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I look for saban to dump Lane.... Terrible fit... I guarantee nick was wondering why lane never established the run... Stupid playcalling the whole game

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n142180 said:
I look for saban to dump Lane.... Terrible fit... I guarantee nick was wondering why lane never established the run... Stupid playcalling the whole game

this is a good point. They've gotten away from what bama does and that's run down the opponents throat.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's seems to me that bama' s d hasn't been what it used to be the last few years. They're just softer. I wonder if saban has given Kirby too much control over the d. Their d hasn't been the same since the year they beat LSU for the ship

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
T, their ball control offense plays hand in hand with their defensive ability to dominate... They actually had the talent to cram it down ohio's throat and play ball control, but we're way too cute in the playcalling

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The more I reflect the less I cared about a bama win. Saban annoys me and always looks like he has hemorrhoid going on. He has the talent of a UK basketball team each year. He hired lame Kitten to run his offense. On the other hand the man that tripled the national title trophies in our wall of fame was on the other sideline a huge underdog with a 3rd string QB. Add the fact that OSU never hurt us and in fact on the BIGGEST stages in FB and BB we beat them for real hardware. Good for Urban. Scared of Saban? fck satan..... Didnt look like it last night .
Now lets do what hafazzzU and bama did not do, win a bowl game this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.