BAMA / pOSU Sugar Bowl Game Thread

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Saban doesn't remind me of a hemorrhoid but I do echo the spirit of the piece. Good for Urban. I appreciate what he did for Florida Football and never understood the attitude against him. Now it's time for the Gators to start kicking some butts.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hated Ohio State before Urban went there.
That said watching Alabama play for NC's got old a long time ago.

Go Ducks

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone checked on Ox? I'm sure he passed out with all the cheering for Ohio State last night but I want to make sure he's ok.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Urban is one of the top 2 to 3 coaches in the nation, it shouldn't be a surprise his team showed up ready to play after month to prepare. I thought it was going to be a 10 point game with Bama winning due to OSU being down to their 3rd quarterback. But the staff at OSU clearly outcoached Saban's staff in this game. Called the right plays at the right time, and developed their 3rd string guy to act as a starter on any other team in the nation especially in the second half. I've hated OSU all my life, but give credit where credit is due. The top two teams in the nation this year are playing for the title.

Anyone notice Michigan States only losses are to the two teams playing on January 12th.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n142217 said:
Has anyone checked on Ox? I'm sure he passed out with all the cheering for Ohio State last night but I want to make sure he's ok.
You want another vacation?

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I was pleased to see Saban and Winston lose yesterday. Saban lost another bowl game. Hmmm. I don't like the Ducks or their ****e uniforms but their cheerleaders are super! ;) I am pretty much over the Urban quit on us feeling and I would not be upset if he won. I don't think I will root for either Oregon or Ohio State. I guess I like Meyer more than the Buckeyes at this point. I think the Ducks will win but we know when Meyer is into coaching he is very good in big games.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Scott512;n142239 said:
I was pleased to see Saban and Winston lose yesterday. Saban lost another bowl game. Hmmm. I don't like the Ducks or their ****e uniforms but their cheerleaders are super! ;) I am pretty much over the Urban quit on us feeling and I would not be upset if he won. I don't think I will root for either Oregon or Ohio State. I guess I like Meyer more than the Buckeyes at this point. I think the Ducks will win but we know when Meyer is into coaching he is very good in big games.
+1

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Actually it felt good not to be rooting for either team, just to watch bama fans look disgusted. Was priceless

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n142253 said:
Actually it felt good not to be rooting for either team, just to watch bama fans look disgusted. Was priceless

This. Like Dubster, didn't have a dog in the fight, so just enjoyed watching football to watch football.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This rates up there with 2006 among Meyer's best coaching efforts. They were totally amped up for the game, more so than Alabama. He now flies under the radar to get on the radar. It's a circuitous path but it seems to work for him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And OSU will be big underdogs again for Oregon. It would be stupid to count them out.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n142488 said:
And OSU will be big underdogs again for Oregon. It would be stupid to count them out.

Think of the amount of points these two teams will put up. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator