Beer reviews

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No one said anything about fruity antifa wine cooler substitutes all the beta males sip.

Its ok. Maybe some day you can move up to adult beer not watered down trailer park crap that is $4 for 24. I know you have to drink 20 of that trailer trash beer to get the slightest buzz after you piss nine times.
:lmao2:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love beer smack.

It all depends on the occasion. I want/need something different after I mow the grass vs long bike ride vs sitting in the pool vs eating dinner vs playing cards vs sitting by the fire on cool fall evening.

It’s beer for crying out loud.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gotta love beer smack.

It all depends on the occasion. I want/need something different after I mow the grass vs long bike ride vs sitting in the pool vs eating dinner vs playing cards vs sitting by the fire on cool fall evening.

It’s beer for crying out loud.
So tell us what you like for each of those specific times or occasions? I occasionally try to enjoy a "heavier" beer on different occasions but I never drink just 1 or 2 beers and I don't really enjoy that lingering musty taste that a lot of those beers leave on my palate....believe it or not the only other beer I found besides Mich Ultra and Bud Light that doesn't do that is ice cold Rolling Rock in the bottle....I'm open to suggestions though.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So tell us what you like for each of those specific times or occasions? I occasionally try to enjoy a "heavier" beer on different occasions but I never drink just 1 or 2 beers and I don't really enjoy that lingering musty taste that a lot of those beers leave on my palate....believe it or not the only other beer I found besides Mich Ultra and Bud Light that doesn't do that is ice cold Rolling Rock in the bottle....I'm open to suggestions though.
Maybe you should just drink some Mike's Hard Lemonade or some Bartles and James

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Light. Surely the have some Bartles and James Light with 50% more water. You know for the type of guy who cant drink a "heavy".

@Concrete Helmet Seriously, try Golden Draak.

Everyone will have different palates ie whether they like woody/nutty or grainish or very malty (my favorite, most German and Belgian).

There is no doubt many beer suck and youre not wrong for despising IPAs and other hoppy piss. Bitter beer and coffee for bitter people.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bud Light Platinum...
Bud Light Platinum...
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd....
Bud Light Platinum.
(edited before belgian loving grammar nazis got me)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's exactly why I don't drink stuff like that.....That's for the trendy " I drink one or 2" crowd who also happens to be a lot of the same trendy beer homo's that stand around with some "unique" looking bottle in their hand, hiding the "someone just pissed in my mouth look" while trying to look cool......I drink anywhere between 8-14 16oz beers on a mostly daily basis....That sh!t would just slow me down and since I also eat as much food as a large farm animal I don't need some fruit based garbage fermenting in my esophagus ruining my constant grazing....

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
That's exactly why I don't drink stuff like that.....That's for the trendy " I drink one or 2" crowd who also happens to be a lot of the same trendy beer homo's that stand around with some "unique" looking bottle in their hand, hiding the "someone just pissed in my mouth look" while trying to look cool......I drink anywhere between 8-14 16oz beers on a mostly daily basis....That sh!t would just slow me down and since I also eat as much food as a large farm animal I don't need some fruit based garbage fermenting in my esophagus ruining my constant grazing....
You're my beer hero now.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You're my beer hero now.
I'll give the Platinum a try this afternoon...My son in law left some Dos Equis here from last weekend so I tried one last night and that stuff tasted like something that floated up in theTiguana River near Mexico's main sewage discharge....

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'll give the Platinum a try this afternoon...My son in law left some Dos Equis here from last weekend so I tried one last night and that stuff tasted like something that floated up in theTiguana River near Mexico's main sewage discharge....
It's Bud Light, with a higher percent alcohol. It's perfect for my needs... the right tool for the job. ;)

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why on earth would it be important to someone to be able to drink 12 friggin beers? The thought of pouring a gallon of beer down my gullet is nauseating.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is shyt.

Try Pacifico for a Mexican beer.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Why on earth would it be important to someone to be able to drink 12 friggin beers? The thought of pouring a gallon of beer down my gullet is nauseating.
That's what drinking beer is all about to me, farting, belching loudly and laughing my ass off while doing it as well as stuffing my face ....but hey if you would rather sit there and nurse the same 1 or 2 bottles of skunk piss while hanging out with the "in" crowd who is also pretending to like their hipster labeled micro brew or whatever other chic terminology is used today then cool....I remember when a lot of the cool crowd thought clove cigarettes were the bomb too.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bud Light Platinum...
Bud Light Platinum...
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd....
Bud Light Platinum.
(edited before belgian loving grammar nazis got me)
Hey it's pretty damned good I'm having my first right now. Starts off like BL but has a little more kick.....without making me feel like I got rancid wheat syrup in my mouth......

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll pick some up next week for my vacation stash BUT.....if I don't like it I'm come back to this thread and me and my alias accounts will all give you a dislike.....
No, get golden draak. Try it first. It isnt going to be at the Stop.amd Rob by the trailerpark though.

Pacifico is just better than dos equis. Your description of something that flows from a Tijuana sewer is pretty accurate.

And why would you use an alias for a dislike? Let the dislikes flow.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's what drinking beer is all about to me, farting, belching loudly and laughing my ass off while doing it as well as stuffing my face ....but hey if you would rather sit there and nurse the same 1 or 2 bottles of skunk piss while hanging out with the "in" crowd who is also pretending to like their hipster labeled micro brew or whatever other chic terminology is used today then cool....I remember when a lot of the cool crowd thought clove cigarettes were the bomb too.....
Crete thinks that anybody who doesn’t live in a trailer park or who doesn’t have a plastic pair of “truck nuts” hanging from his pickup bumper is a skinny jeans wearing hipster. Good news bro, McDonald’s is bringing back the McRib again soon, just in time for your anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.