Big What If

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
What if we actually win next week? Doesn't matter how, just win. What will we complain about?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
how we won...there will never be a game that everyone is completely satisfied except maybe when it's a NC game victory and that's only because it's the last game and there is nothing more to "worry" about. Then they'll start bitching about recruiting or next years team.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I'm sure someone will say:JD still sucks, or Muschamp must go, or something like that.
I'm hopeful that we can pull it off but we will need to see some improvement on the line of scrimmage and the secondary to be successful.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Next week, if we somehow win, I will not be complaining.
By whatever means necessary, if this highly unlikely event occurs, I would be speechless anyway, so obviously 'complaining' will not be an option.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n50500 said:
how we won...there will never be a game that everyone is completely satisfied except maybe when it's a NC game victory and that's only because it's the last game and there is nothing more to "worry" about. Then they'll start bitching about recruiting or next years team.
Oh come on. While there are always going to be some complainers (there were several even in 2008), there's no question the VAST majority of the Gator Nation would be ecstatic to go into Bama and win, no matter how we did it.

Fans b!tch and complain. That's what they've done since sports were invented. I'll bet the Romans in the stands watching the Gladiators sounded just like us. Quit taking it so hard.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n50505 said:
Oh come on. While there are always going to be some complainers (there were several even in 2008), there's no question the VAST majority of the Gator Nation would be ecstatic to go into Bama and win, no matter how we did it.

Fans b!tch and complain. That's what they've done since sports were invented. I'll bet the Romans in the stands watching the Gladiators sounded just like us. Quit taking it so hard.
im not taking it hard...im just simply stating that all fanbases will have their section that will always complain and be miserable. Maybe you shouldn't take my statements so hard.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
-THE DUDE-;n50500 said:

Crowd was never sure who won = they kept score in Roman numerals.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
oxrageous;n50505 said:

im not taking it hard...im just simply stating that all fanbases will have their section that will always complain and be miserable. Maybe you shouldn't take my statements so hard.
I deeply, deeply apologize. Deep.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Honest answer. I'd take any win but...
I barely watched any games last year. Not just because we were losing but because I can't stand our style of play. And....
I missed games in 2012 even tho we were winning. I just couldn't stand watching Muschamp ball anymore. This is coming from a 30 year season ticket holder. I went to one game in 2012 and none in 2013.
Since Mullen left we have got more and more boring to watch.
Painfully honest.

36-30 trip OT victory against Ky sux. But I'll take it against Alabama

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
Honest answer. I'd take any win but...
I barely watched any games last year. Not just because we were losing but because I can't stand our style of play. And....
I missed games in 2012 even tho we were winning. I just couldn't stand watching Muschamp ball anymore. This is coming from a 30 year season ticket holder. I went to one game in 2012 and none in 2013.
Since Mullen left we have got more and more boring to watch.
Painfully honest.

36-30 trip OT victory against Ky sux. But I'll take it against Alabama
"Muschamp-ball" is walk-on ball.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
threatmatrix;n50513 said:
And....
I missed games in 2012 even tho we were winning. I just couldn't stand watching Muschamp ball anymore.

This is stupid. Who cares how it gets done? Winning is winning.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
And....
I missed games in 2012 even tho we were winning. I just couldn't stand watching Muschamp ball anymore.

It's HIS opinion. He said I, not YOU.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
oxrageous;n50505 said:

so you still love me?

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
601Gator said:
And....

Well his opinion, in my opinion, is stupid. And most of yours are ignorant as well. Happy?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
And....

This is the same old thing from the same group of pumpers. You know no other way to converse with people other than name calling. It really shows your intelligence. If you are happy with suspect calls and barely beating uk, at home, then God bless you.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's a huge difference in going to Tuscaloosa and beating bama than beating Kentucky at home at night and needed 3 over times to do it

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
601Gator said:
And....

Lol and negative posters like you don't do the exact same thing? Think of it this way... Two years ago Texas A&M in the second game, took us to the wire and we found a way to win the game. A&M turned out to be WAY better than anybody knew they were. I remember thinking during the game, if we lose this game, its going to be a long season. But we won. And we kept winning.

Flash forward this year. If we had lost last night, I would think it's going to be a long year... But we WON. Something that seems to only matter around here, if its by 65.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
And....

Being happy about winning is not being a "pumper."

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
And....

601>Did you just equate playing @ tex a&m, with manziel, to playing at HOME against Kentucky? Really?

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
601Gator said:
And....

I'm comparing the scenarios genius. Both were second games against teams that are probably better than people realized at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator