Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Florida State

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Franks looks exactly like he did during the 2016 Spring game when he threw three interceptions in about 6 pass attempts. Exactly the same!
Assuming Kyle Trask gets healthy I would take him over Franks no matter whether he ever started in high school or not. Based on that spring game he clearly has some attributes that Franks doesn't have and appears he might never have.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Beth Mowins was making fun of our offensive coordinator's play calling.

Let that sink in.

For real, that's pretty bad. But Austin comes to mind.

d5bbf1babe8e61fcec8dd69412420dc2--austin-powers-quotes-finally-friday.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cover I have to give it to you on your dedication. I find myself disinterested and disgusted with the shytshow we've witnessed all year. Without a doubt Franks was a member of the Seminole Defense yesterday. A flat out abomination. This kid I hope never takes another snap at UF unless its on the scout team. All your points you nailed them spot on. Perhaps you need to pull your whistle out of retirement and get on down to Hogtown until we can find a good replacement. I really enjoy your analysis and look forward to reading them after every game. I hope you'll keep that up durning the coaching search. But I hope and feel deep down, better days are ahead for UF. In all kinds of weather.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Lol. Kyle Trash. Gone.
I know you have been adamant in bashing Trask and I understand your reasons. My point is simply that he couldn't possibly be any worse than Franks. Particularly if you watch last year's spring game. Trask played much better than Franks and Franks has shown zero Improvement since then. what could there be to lose by putting him on the field. I am hopeful next year will be a completely different story. Trask may well be gone and Franks may be benched with someone better playing. I hope so.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I know you have been adamant in bashing Trask and I understand your reasons. My point is simply that he couldn't possibly be any worse than Franks. Particularly if you watch last year's spring game. Trask played much better than Franks and Franks has shown zero Improvement since then. what could there be to lose by putting him on the field. I am hopeful next year will be a completely different story. Trask may well be gone and Franks may be benched with someone better playing. I hope so.

No doubt about it, Trask is a much more accurate passer. He wont ever play here but he is likely better than Franks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I still can’t get over play action on 3rd and 10......

:loser:
He has done it ALL three years.

Screen passes only on first down. Look Franks sucked but a big part of it is absolutely that the defense knew EXACTLY what Nussdump would call. If we had a few pump fake screen and go routes, the you wouldnt have had DBs behind the LOS intercepting those screens with zero fear of getting beaten. That is middle school level OC but Drunkmeier obviously doesnt understand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator