Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Louisiana State

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm coming more to your view that while Nuss is an inept paper cup, he is executing Mac's vision, which tells me Mac is cross eyed at best.

2.5 yrs and this is where we are, with 'their players'. I'm done with them.

This did generate a decent laugh from me.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Thanks cover,
By Mac's attitude I think I mean his own quote of urgency or Dooley's lollygagging....and the confusion on the last drive sums it all up. I don't put this on the players though as to me being ready and prepared is on the coaches. If hustle isn't drilled into you by now.....
Trying to look back with reason, I do think the suspensions and injuries hurt the defense more than the offense. Retutn injured linebackers and a safety and we would be a different team. Some of that also comes back to recruiting depth but then suspensions....trying to be positive its just not in my nature :)

On the O, I just don't think we miss Scarlett that much with Davis in there. We do miss Calloway and now Cleveland, but we have plenty of other weapons that we can't seem to use or get the ball to.....

Im going to think happy Gator thoughts and meditate until the tree guy come to give me an estimate for getting an Irma tree of my house. Once I get that estimate I think happy thoughts are done for the week!

Go Gators

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So let me get this straight. Coach Mac yells at Davis for scoring a TD late in the Vandy game but isn't smart enough to let LSU score a TD late in this game?? LSU would have gone up by 8 and we would have saved all the time on the clock. Guys, our coach is clueless....
I just got back from Mexico last night and I finally got to watching the game..and when we gave LSU the ball with no way to stop the clock I was thinking the same thing and just laughing to myself about that huge thread last week. :lol:

So I wonder if LSU handed the ball off and we just let their guy run to the endzone, would he score or take a knee at the one? What would WE rather that he did?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Going up by 8, of course you let them score. Hell pick him up and take him to the endzone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.