Bits & Pieces: Florida vs South Carolina

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not if Jessica Alba was also on the island.
So you're telling me if you, Jessica alba and Alyssa lang were on a deserted island, youd only hit alba and ignore lang?

I don't buy that for a second. At some point eating at home gets boring and you want to head out, even if you end up in a burger king drive thru. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So you're telling me if you, Jessica alba and Alyssa lang were on a deserted island, youd only hit alba and ignore lang?

I don't buy that for a second. At some point eating at home gets boring and you want to head out, even if you end up in a burger king drive thru. :lol:

Let’s be honest, if Zambo did in fact find himself on a deserted island with Alba and this nose girl, it would undoubtedly have to have something to do with his flying and crash landing with them on board. So let’s not assume after a harrowing plane crash, the realization that they’d never see family or friends again, and likely losing their luggage, he just strolls over and has his pick. I think there’s a 50-50 chance they both stonewall him.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I’d hit Lang every month.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There are occasional moments when I feel like telling my wife she's internet famous on a random sports message board. She has no idea.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s be honest, if Zambo did in fact find himself on a deserted island with Alba and this nose girl, it would undoubtedly have to have something to do with his flying and crash landing with them on board. So let’s not assume after a harrowing plane crash, the realization that they’d never see family or friends again, and likely losing their luggage, he just strolls over and has his pick. I think there’s a 50-50 chance they both stonewall him.
Yeah, but did the plane crash fix that nose?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
There are occasional moments when I feel like telling my wife she's internet famous on a random sports message board. She has no idea.
Stop Love GIF by DASDING

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So if you were stuck on a deserted island with no hope of being rescued, would you hit it then?

Ridiculous premise.

First off, my original comments had nothing to do with the way she looks. I was referring to the fact that she is terrible at her job and the fact that she is still there tells us that ESPN apparently agrees with me.
Second, I don’t plan on ever being on a deserted island but if I was I trust I, like everyone else on Earth, would eventually hit any female on the island with me.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Ridiculous premise.

First off, my original comments had nothing to do with the way she looks. I was referring to the fact that she is terrible at her job and the fact that she is still there tells us that ESPN apparently agrees with me.
Second, I don’t plan on ever being on a deserted island but if I was I trust I, like everyone else on Earth, would eventually hit any female on the island with me.
Glad to see you come around DGD ,I was starting to worry about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.