Bold Predictions

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Although I made no predictions, I'll admit I expected better than what I saw yesterday. Not impressed. If I don't see improvement I'd have to start wondering if we should get into the upcoming rush to hire Tom Herman.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
If I don't see improvement I'd have to start wondering if we should get into the upcoming rush to hire Tom Herman.
I will turn it off before if any shytty sideways option/QB carry 30 times guy is hired by us again.

Last edited:

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
I will turn it off before if any shytty sideways option/QB carry 30 times guy is hired by us again.
The guy's last 2 wins are blowouts against fsu and Oklahoma. Not to mention his qb threw for 300 plus yards. But don't worry, someone will pick him up way before we get a chance.

Swamp Donkey

Lifetime Member
I'm not disagreeing.

I will say, at this point I'll take any O
It will be a year or two away before we fire Mac, then we'd have to completely retool AGAIN and switch recruiting back to smurfs, little linemen, and running QBs which will only lengthen the neverending "rebuilding" process.

MertzJay26

Lifetime Member
It will be a year or two away before we fire Mac, then we'd have to completely retool AGAIN and switch recruiting back to smurfs, little linemen, and running QBs which will only lengthen the neverending "rebuilding" process.

Yea I don't want that and still believe Mac will pan out. Need new AD to roll up and drop some stacks :thug:

gatorkev85

I still think Mac rights the ship on offense some and we go 9-3 and win the East.
So everyone thinks the offense is supposed to be 100 times better (which I never seen happening) than last year and you think we go 9-3 and you call that righting the ship. You do realize 9 wins is less than 10 right? Last time I checked your team is supposed to get better each season not worse.

Swamp Donkey

Lifetime Member
Sos team didnt get better each year. Each year is different. Last year we got very, very lucky and won all the squeakers. It wont happen every year. That same could play the same schedule and lose six games.

We lost a ton of talent on D and are both less dominaring on defense this year and far less deep.

We can absolutely be a better overall team this year AND lose more games.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

So everyone thinks the offense is supposed to be 100 times better (which I never seen happening) than last year and you think we go 9-3 and you call that righting the ship. You do realize 9 wins is less than 10 right? Last time I checked your team is supposed to get better each season not worse.

9-3 with a decent offense would be an improvement imo as long as we can fix the defensive recruiting some..

gatorkev85

Sos team didnt get better each year. Each year is different. Last year we got very, very lucky and won all the sqweakers. It wont happen every year. That same could play the same schedule and lose six games.

We lost a ton of talent on D and are both less dominaring on defense this year and far less deep.

We can absolutely be a better overall team this year AND lose more games.
I completely agree with you about last year. I've been saying it all off season, I was being sarcastic with him. Everyone said all off season that our offense blowed last year and we still won 10. Then everyone said our offense was terrible with Treon and it would be light years better this year. Well if we won 10 games last year with a terrible offense and this year would that much better how do you justify having less wins than last year if the team is better this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.