Brady and Gisele on brink of divorce?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I just guess TB 12 will just have to go out, meet another Supermodel skank, shag her and father a child. That would be a third time for this story. Would that be considered a trifecta or a triple play?

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
This seems kinda out there to me....but it would explain Brady's unexplained absence during preseason. LOL @ the reference to Salt Life!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’ve been saying this for over a year. He’s a busted suitcase. They never recovered from when he tried putting up that mobile home in that empty dirt lot in Miami and convincing her all the stars were doing it. Card declined at Bern’s, once? No problem. Two and three times, while arrogantly laughing it off as some sort of direct deposit delay issue? Divorce.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not sure why this moved to the lounge. It’s a relevant sport story. I think this is the reason why the Bucs have been struggling this year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m not sure why this moved to the lounge. It’s a relevant sport story. I think this is the reason why the Bucs have been struggling this year.

One of the mods has a Salt Life sticker on at least one vehicle, maybe two. Only explanation. This became very personal and vindictive, imo, and I’m sorry you got caught up in it.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Just like anyone's decision to be gay, racist, homophobic, an alcoholic, drug user, etc. As long as it doesn't affect me, I don't care. Not a story except for those who like drama in their lives...

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the mods has a Salt Life sticker on at least one vehicle, maybe two. Only explanation. This became very personal and vindictive, imo, and I’m sorry you got caught up in it.

The urban dictionary has a great definition for salt life:

Salt Life

Originally a sticker on the back of cars used to denote a surfer, bodyboarder, or general beach bum whose life centered around the ocean or related beach going activities. Ever seen a 32 year old man whose primary activity was surfing and working on his tan? That person would have a salt life sticker.

Unfortunately the trend spread to senior citizens, wanna be hipsters, soccer moms, and other persons wishing to inform the world that yes, they too have visited the beach at some point in life and they have the sticker to prove it.
Dude: "Check out this wicked Salt Life sticker I just got for the back of my car!"

Me: "That's really lame dude. My Grandma has one of those on the back of her wheelchair and aren't you afraid of the ocean ever since you got raped by that dolphin?"

Dude: "I don't want to talk about it."

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If Gisele is making this move because she thinks I’m available, she’s gonna be very disappointed.

While it is stunning and brave of you to come out like this on a sports message board, I strongly suspect Tom only digs chicks.

Alex.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
No matter how good she looks, somewhere there's a man tired of her schiff

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Every single woman in Tampa is scheduling a Botox treatment and a root touch-up right now.
Do you mean single as in individual regardless of marital status or single as in unmarried? With his kind of money, clarification is needed. There are probably plenty of bored housewives who'd be thrilled to help themselves to his bank account and have him gone all the time.

Last edited:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Thing is, she makes a lot more than he does. We could be living in a world where the NFL's GOAT collects alimony in a divorce settlement.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thing is, she makes a lot more than he does. We could be living in a world where the NFL's GOAT collects alimony in a divorce settlement.

How is she making more than him? I keep hearing this but not sure what she's doing to make her money. (too lazy to look it up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator