Brady and Gisele on brink of divorce?

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
I believe she's a supermodel.
Gisele Caroline Bündchen (Brazilian Portuguese: [ʒiˈzɛli ˈbĩtʃẽ], German: [ˈbʏntçn̩], born 20 July 1980)[4] is a Brazilian fashion model. Since 2001, she has been one of the highest-paid models in the world.[5] In 2007, Bündchen was the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry and earned the top spot on Forbes top-earning models list in 2012.[6][7] In 2014, she was listed as the 89th Most Powerful Woman in the World by Forbes.[8]

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I believe she's a supermodel.
I knew she is/was a supermodel but has she been modeling in the last 10 years since having kids? I don’t follow her. Does she have a fashion line or something else? I just figured that Brady winning super bowls might earn more than her now.
TBH, I don’t really care. :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
How is she making more than him? I keep hearing this but not sure what she's doing to make her money. (too lazy to look it up)
Super models make WAY more money than the average person realizes... I mean crazy stupid money, especially in the era that she made her initial money just in modeling. Then, if they are really smart, they follow the "Kathy Ireland" model and get into branded products, which she did.

When they got married 13 years ago, Son #1 was shocked when I showed him how much she was worth vs Brady. At that time, her net worth was around $250M. She hasn't worked in modeling over those 13 years, but now she's worth $400M. Branding... it's all about branding.

It reminds me of the Sports Illustrated poll about 20 years ago where they had 10 athletes and asked "who makes the most money each year?" Michael Jordan was the overwhelming winner of the POLL. Then SI release the results of the poll vs actual numbers... Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher (last in the poll) was #1 and made more money per year than Jordan could have dreamed of at that time because of endorsements. Then Schumacher hit his head on a rock skiing and has been bascially a vegetable for 10+ years... life can suck that way.

Not all pretty women are stupid ;) I mean Kathy Ireland came across (mainly due to casting) as the dumbest box of rocks around... she wasn't, she was brilliant business wise.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I knew she is/was a supermodel but has she been modeling in the last 10 years since having kids? I don’t follow her. Does she have a fashion line or something else? I just figured that Brady winning super bowls might earn more than her now.
TBH, I don’t really care. :lol:
See my post

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Send us some pics and we'll let you know. (Given some of the models I've seen lately, I wouldn't get my hopes up unless you look like someone who is strung out on heroin. Apparently, that look is "in.")
Let me guess, you know someone who knows someone who knows someone in the biz and can get me a contract.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Let me guess, you know someone who knows someone who knows someone in the biz and can get me a contract.
To be perfectly honest, no. I just wanted to see if we could con you in to posting a picture. Clearly you are too smart to fall for that old trick.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Well, you do have to pass the job interview first.

iu

Alex.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
She may have to pay him...... :scratchchin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.