ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Who wrote it?
Good point. Cutting and pasting articles from other (pay?) sites, especially without credit, is questionable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Law98gator;n7868 said:
I see. It's because you aren't smart enough to use a machine with more than one button.
Never claimed to be very smart. I was intelligent enough not to become a Lawyer though.
:)

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope our receivers get a chance to show off their talents this season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Top 3 receivers on the field will be Dunbar fulwood and Robinson. I've never been really high on Pittman. I think the coaches are going to try to get the best players on the field they can

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Test Test. Test. Dbl space. It's only iOS.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fat Albert said, "what about me?" and the QB said, "go long Albert, go long!".

Thatguy^

Founding Member
Clearance rack
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pittman appeared more consistent this spring but we will see. I really think Fulwood has a good head on his shoulder, hopefully that translates to playing well.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
fetch

We'll discuss Tight Ends later today.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thatguy^;n8041 said:
Pittman appeared more consistent this spring but we will see. I really think Fulwood has a good head on his shoulder, hopefully that translates to playing well.
My problem with Pittman is he didn't really do much in highschool he just looks the part. But in his defense he didn't exactly have Tom Brady throwing to him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n8039 said:
Fat Albert said, "what about me?" and the QB said, "go long Albert, go long!".

Fat Albert would be a wide receiver.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Once again we are given to believe the receivers will be good. They are, on paper. But I recall how we were told that Latroy Pittman was going to be great. Last year we heard the same about Robinson. Andre Debose was christened the next Percy Harvin. It might have something to do with the person responsible for getting them the ball, though. Dunbar didn't have a touchdown last year, but that wasn't his fault. He was wide open in the Miami game and was also open for the game winner against Georgia Southern, but UF didn't have a quarterback that could get him the ball. I think worrying about the receivers is putting the cart ahead of the horse.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n8304 said:
but UF didn't have a quarterback that could get him the ball. I think worrying about the receivers is putting the cart ahead of the horse.
It's called blame shifting.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n8170 said:
My problem with Pittman is he didn't really do much in highschool he just looks the part. But in his defense he didn't exactly have Tom Brady throwing to him.
I watched Pittman grow up and he played well enough, in high school, to get a scholarship from UF and many other offers. I would say he accomplished something. Latroy hasn't been used in a way to maximize his strengths. He is very tough and has no fear of going across the middle. He's much quicker than some think, as well. He will excel playing the Slot position - you can count on that.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n8349 said:
I watched Pittman grow up and he played well enough, in high school, to get a scholarship from UF and many other offers. I would say he accomplished something. Latroy hasn't been used in a way to maximize his strengths. He is very tough and has no fear of going across the middle. He's much quicker than some think, as well. He will excel playing the Slot position - you can count on that.
Definitely looking forward to seeing this.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think the greatest impact will come from McGee. We always seem to be more successful when we have active Tight Ends like we had in Hernandez and Reed. It will be interesting to see if Dunbar can make that jump. The talent is here, let's hope the offense is finally able to create production out of it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n8349 said:

​hes a gator and I'm rooting for him. I watched him play aswell and he wasn't even the best player on his team. I don't see him doing much here too much talent at the position. Debose, Alvin Bailey, worton not to mention that Robinson fulwood and Dunbar are likely to be our primary receivers. But I wouldn't mind being wrong I'd love to see a local kid succeed I just think the odds are against him

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
GIGator;n8349 said:

​hes a gator and I'm rooting for him. I watched him play aswell and he wasn't even the best player on his team. I don't see him doing much here too much talent at the position. Debose, Alvin Bailey, worton not to mention that Robinson fulwood and Dunbar are likely to be our primary receivers. But I wouldn't mind being wrong I'd love to see a local kid succeed I just think the odds are against him
I also left out Valdez showers he's going to play in the slot aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.