Brent Musberger Retiring at the End of the Month

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
saw he is helping to start up a Network devoted to Sports Betting. Which is perfect for him. He always slipped in scores that messed with the spread or the over/under.

Yeah, I viewed family members setting up some kind of betting service as the reason he was going while he could lend his name to it and have it help them. I had not considered the OU RB thing, but I guess that probably contributed too.

BTW, I first remember Musburger in his "Big O" days.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
katherine-webb-brent-musburger-312123438.jpg

*check out the girl on the far left - she's giving Katherine Webb the "Musburger" eye. Can't say I blame her

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I used to respect him until he allowed his whole team to charge our endzone and act like a bunch of blithering idiots. It was pre planned.

That and then when he flipped off the gatornation on television. Real class act as long as things are going his way.
I shouldn't criticize too much, he is kicking our a$$ in recruiting too.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I have not read any post in this thread and have no intention of doing so--having said that--
F v c k mushburger.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I go all the way back with Musburger to the late '60s, when he became sports anchor at CBS affiliate WBBM-Ch. 2 in Chicago. By the late '80s, he was the most omnipresent figure in TV sports, then a management change at CBS led to his firing, which shocked a lot of people. He was Costas before there was a Costas. Musburger's career was never the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator