Brock Lesnar Ends Retirement, Fighting At UFC 200

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Lesnar is the only MMA guy that I've ever despised.
The loud mouth POS can't even speak for himself when he's in a wrasslin ring. He has to get another guy to talk for him while someone like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, The Rocks, etc, can actually entertain wrestling fans speaking on a microphone.

He's just a once big roided dude who couldn't and still can't take a punch, especially in the ribbon and gut area.

Too bad he won't get a rematch with either Velasquez or Overeem.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The loud mouth POS can't even speak for himself when he's in a wrasslin ring. He has to get another guy to talk for him while someone like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, The Rocks, etc, can actually entertain wrestling fans speaking on a microphone.

He's just a once big roided dude who couldn't and still can't take a punch, especially in the ribbon and gut area.

Too bad he won't get a rematch with either Velasquez or Overeem.
In fairness, that liver kick from Overeem would've put anyone away. It was right on the button, and Overeem was a K1 Champion and Grand Prix winner, so his kicks aren't soft by any means :lol:

It won't be hard to figure out what either guy's strategy will be for this one. Lesnar knows if he can't put Hunt on his back, he's toast. Hunt knows that if he gets put on his back, he's toast.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lesnars a giant douche. So is that Faber idiot. Cruz whips his ass everytime but goldielocks just keeps talkin trash like he's done something.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lesnars a giant douche. So is that Faber idiot. Cruz whips his ass everytime but goldielocks just keeps talkin trash like he's done something.
Lesnar is just looking for another pay day and it looks like UFC is going to give it to him. I personally wouldn't if I were the UFC. I don't think you can or should ever have part of your intestines removed and get into a ring of any sort. IMO he knew during the last fight when he got kneed and kicked in the gut that he was never going to be the same. I guess he has a short memory. If I remember correctly I thought Faber was going to retire after the last Cruz fight? And you're right about Faber. For all he talks you would think he would have won the title or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.