Bryan Cox Jr. calls out Butters 'n Nuss

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, when the former players are calling you out, the end is near.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this was going to be about Cox Cable.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Can go on and on, but they are right. We have no tight end plays, can't find a way to get Toney the ball outside of the wildcat, Davis has limited touches at critical times, only use part of the field, on the biggest plays of the game our best players are out, and on and on and on. I also like Powell, but man why do we lock onto him every time we need a big play. We should have gone for it around the 50 after Swain's boneheaded play.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Before the game, myself and others said we need to use the tight ends in order to win. Not one ball thrown to any of them.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Can go on and on, but they are right. We have no tight end plays, can't find a way to get Toney the ball outside of the wildcat, Davis has limited touches at critical times, only use part of the field, on the biggest plays of the game our best players are out, and on and on and on. I also like Powell, but man why do we lock onto him every time we need a big play. We should have gone for it around the 50 after Swain's boneheaded play.
Because the OC is a fkn idiot. Powell over the middle is just a bad route, you can't see him and the ball has to be thrown too low to get it to him. I have talked about this over and over.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because the OC is a fkn idiot. Powell over the middle is just a bad route, you can't see him and the ball has to be thrown too low to get it to him. I have talked about this over and over.

Mac didn't fire Nuss. His ass needs to go.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am not going to continue my assault on Butters and what I think of him as a head coach, nor will I continue to talk about how limited we are in certain areas, especially on defense, but I want to point out one obvious thing that I saw today. As bad as I think Coach Ogre is as a head coach, I tip my hat to him and his staff for one simple thing. LSU identified how supremely weak we are at LB and how our LB's are awful in space, how slow they are and how awful they are in pass coverage. So LSU decided to run about 40 jet sweeps (most were very successful) and threw the ball to their backs. They had a true game plan and stuck with it and executed it. I doubt they run 50 jet sweeps next week, but for today they isolated how weak we are and took incredible advantage of it. Meanwhile Butters continued his same garbage!!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I just checked ESPN college scoreboard box score. On theleftit had LSU's stats which were piss-poor. Then, I kid you not,
on the right it had "No Passing Yards for Florida" ... "No Rushing Yards for Florida". Just like that that is what it said.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have no LBs. If the line doesn't make a tackle, then we better hope a DB does (and that is about all it is, a hope).

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Well we dont have any DBs either and zero people on the D know how to make a tackle. No aggressiveness, NO HITTING, dancing with the ball carrier and leaving jock on field. This is all coaching. All coaching. If these same kids played for Bama we would have won by 3 scores. They have coaching and we do not, and will not until this crap staff is gone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am not going to continue my assault on Butters and what I think of him as a head coach, nor will I continue to talk about how limited we are in certain areas, especially on defense, but I want to point out one obvious thing that I saw today. As bad as I think Coach Ogre is as a head coach, I tip my hat to him and his staff for one simple thing. LSU identified how supremely weak we are at LB and how our LB's are awful in space, how slow they are and how awful they are in pass coverage. So LSU decided to run about 40 jet sweeps (most were very successful) and threw the ball to their backs. They had a true game plan and stuck with it and executed it. I doubt they run 50 jet sweeps next week, but for today they isolated how weak we are and took incredible advantage of it. Meanwhile Butters continued his same garbage!!!!
There is enough film now that everyone will attack our ends and lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator