rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure where Hershey Tech is.

True history:
... and in the beginning, the Hershey candy factory had a "walled off room" with several vats for boiling down the chocolate to the thick consistency to result in slick bars of the correct hardness. Soon the walls of the room developed cavitation - i.e. the walls developed cavities. The problem was solved by a bacteriologist. His culturing showed that the steam from the vats carried sugar that deposited on the walls' surfaces. Then the right-wrong bacteria came along.The bacteria devoured the sugar to leave the walls exposed to bact's acid metabolite. The plaster in the walls had calcium in their structure = just like tooth enamel.

The solution was to replaster repair the holes. Then paint the wall-surface with a paint that was high-gloss and containing fluoride. Of course several times a day the "janitor" comes in and srubs down and squeegies the walls, much like brushing your teeth. :D

PS>> Hershey Tech has a candy-ass football team.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Because the OC is a fkn idiot. Powell over the middle is just a bad route, you can't see him and the ball has to be thrown too low to get it to him. I have talked about this over and over.

Powell in any route over 10 yards makes no sense.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Then I will to differ to this post a few minutes ago.

Franks needs a ton of film study and playbook study. He should be able to call the play in the room, then see that play line up and then have to decide if everyone is where they need to be and where they are going once the ball is snapped, what his check downs are and who is most likely to be open and he needs to be able to do that on at least 10 different pass play and different formations. To be honest on Monday and Tuesday he needs to be in the film room as opposed to doing stupid shyt on the practice field. He has the physical abilities but is clearly struggling with the complexity of the game at this level. That should have been happening the day he stepped on campus and maybe it was. If so, and this is as far as he has gotten, forget it but I don't believe that it has.

Sooo... What have Franks and Trask been doing all last year during their redshirt time? That is the time - a long time to master the playbook and practice checkoffs, finding second and third receivers before the throw. I like Franks but I feel like he should be further along - a LOT further along on these skills. He should have the playbook memorized and should know where those receivers should be on nearly every play. Trask got the same amount of time and they aren't playing him, I wonder it he's got a better understanding? With this coaching staff you can't be confident that either guy was involved in QB prep or allowed in the film room last year. Do we even have a QB coach (I honestly don't know)

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Sooo... What have Franks and Trask been doing all last year during their redshirt time?

I'm gonna guess their girlfriends.

And, they are no where near as successful or efficient as other true freshman QBs at other programs......

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Sooo... What have Franks and Trask been doing all last year during their redshirt time? That is the time - a long time to master the playbook and practice checkoffs, finding second and third receivers before the throw. I like Franks but I feel like he should be further along - a LOT further along on these skills. He should have the playbook memorized and should know where those receivers should be on nearly every play. Trask got the same amount of time and they aren't playing him, I wonder it he's got a better understanding? With this coaching staff you can't be confident that either guy was involved in QB prep or allowed in the film room last year. Do we even have a QB coach (I honestly don't know)
That is the question isn't it?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm gonna guess their girlfriends.

And, they are no where near as successful or efficient as other true freshman QBs at other programs......

That's something I've noticed as well, how other teams are forced to play true freshman at QB out of necessity because of injury to the starter and they at worst look serviceable. I think Maryland might even be down to their 3rd string QB and he looks better prepared than Franks does.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
From today's press conference:

• On former Gator Bryan Cox Jr.’s critical tweets about offense: “I was told about those comments. That’s Bryan, man, I love him. He’s a Gator.”

This is absolutely amazing. He was actually told about this. "Hey coach, Bryan Cox was talking sh*t. He said the coaching sucks and we have had plenty of talent. Just thought you should know." WTF??????

This is a sinking ship.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believe Trask is still recovering from foot surgery. I would love for him to get a shot once he's healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.