Buchholz vs Lakeland....Friday - Dec 1st at 7:30pm

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Life long Naught here! Looking for to seeing Graham play.. Bucholz better strap it on tight the Lakeland team applies relentless pressure in all phases of the game.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Life long Naught here! Looking for to seeing Graham play.. Bucholz better strap it on tight the Lakeland team applies relentless pressure in all phases of the game.
Lol I've watched almost every lakeland game this year. Theyre...definitely not castle lakeland anymore. Their pass defense is PUTRID. Did you see what minneola did to them last week? I expect bucholz to win going away. Theyre 12-0 20231124_225315.jpg

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Lol I've watched almost every lakeland game this year. Theyre...definitely not castle lakeland anymore. Their pass defense is PUTRID. Did you see what minneola did to them last week? I expect bucholz to win going away. Theyre 12-0 View attachment 64597
Is that you by yourself in the endzone? Should have known. BTW take a look at the scoreboard, A group of friends who I played ball with many decades back are feeding the Naughts tomorrow around 2:30 at Bryant Stadium. If you would like to help we will be in the Southeast endzone with pulled pork, slaw and baked beans. I will be in G-ville Friday to cheer them on as it's fun to follow a winning program.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Is that you by yourself in the endzone? Should have known. BTW take a look at the scoreboard, A group of friends who I played ball with many decades back are feeding the Naughts tomorrow around 2:30 at Bryant Stadium. If you would like to help we will be in the Southeast endzone with pulled pork, slaw and baked beans. I will be in G-ville Friday to cheer them on as it's fun to follow a winning program.
Nah I sit on the 40 lol. And I know they won. However this defense still gave up over 600 yards and 48 points. Any team that can pass is going to move on lakeland this year. Looking at bucholz schedule it looks like they got a good defense.

Minneola had one of the worst run defenses I've ever seen. 650 yards rushing and 11 tds against them. Then there was the game against CAI they lost. This coach is no Castle. I go to most lakeland games and the difference between this coach and castle is night and day the team is horribly undisciplined and coaches playcalls leave a lot to be desired. 77 points is an anomaly

And I would but I'm a middle school teacher And I'm at work at that time

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Nah I sit on the 40 lol. And I know they won. However this defense still gave up over 600 yards and 48 points. Any team that can pass is going to move on lakeland this year. Looking at bucholz schedule it looks like they got a good defense.

Minneola had one of the worst run defenses I've ever seen. 650 yards rushing and 11 tds against them. Then there was the game against CAI they lost. This coach is no Castle. I go to most lakeland games and the difference between this coach and castle is night and day the team is horribly undisciplined and coaches playcalls leave a lot to be desired. 77 points is an anomaly

And I would but I'm a middle school teacher And I'm at work at that time
Nobody is Bill Castle in HS coaching so comparisons to him are a fail.. I'd say making the state semi-final game in the first year is a respectable start to follow a legend, but you already know that Born.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Sure is a lot of great games on the menu this Friday. I'll be watching Mainland vs Vanguard.
LJ McCray and Zavier Mincey at Mainland, any recruits at Vanguard?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Nobody is Bill Castle in HS coaching so comparisons to him are a fail.. I'd say making the state semi-final game in the first year is a respectable start to follow a legend, but you already know that Born.
We'll see as time goes on. Will marvin frazier be able to build his own legacy? Or will kids eventually go to other schools. I'm more shocked they made it than impressed, they've not played well and I think that will bare out Friday. Hope I'm wrong

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is there any way to view this game on tv?

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
You also have Starke - Bradford Co vs Pensacola Catholic in the semifinals to. Starke beat the pants off of Gainesville Eastside twice this year.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Camden County at Walton

GA playoffs

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
We'll see as time goes on. Will marvin frazier be able to build his own legacy? Or will kids eventually go to other schools. I'm more shocked they made it than impressed, they've not played well and I think that will bare out Friday. Hope I'm wrong
They have played well enough to make the semi-finals in their division. They lost 3 games one to a Fla power who is 13-0 this season and a National power who is 11-1. Yes, as you pointed out they lost on the last play of the game to a 5-5 team in an upset. so what! Did they have too many penalties this season, heck yes, still undisciplined, que the Kathleen game. I don't even want to think of Marvin Frazier;s potential legacy, it's his FIRST season Born. We have a chance to win it all, again. Good God man enjoy the ride and stop throwing shade on a really great first season replacing a legend. Go Naughts!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
They have played well enough to make the semi-finals in their division. They lost 3 games one to a Fla power who is 13-0 this season and a National power who is 11-1. Yes, as you pointed out they lost on the last play of the game to a 5-5 team in an upset. so what! Did they have too many penalties this season, heck yes, still undisciplined, que the Kathleen game. I don't even want to think of Marvin Frazier;s potential legacy, it's his FIRST season Born. We have a chance to win it all, again. Good God man enjoy the ride and stop throwing shade on a really great first season replacing a legend. Go Naughts!
The first two loses I give them a pass for. The CAI game sticks in my craw bigly though because I don't remember any games I've seen with castle where I truly thought "the coach lost that game." Hopefully you're right and it's just his first

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
The first two loses I give them a pass for. The CAI game sticks in my craw bigly though because I don't remember any games I've seen with castle where I truly thought "the coach lost that game." Hopefully you're right and it's just his first
We will see tomorrow night. We fed the team today after their walk thru. They were in great spirits. Castle came out and helped us serve the boys pulled pork, baked beans, coleslaw and pickles. After most of the team had Marvin and Castle were standing there talking about tomorrow and Frazier acknowledged Buholz is solid in everything they do. He believes the speed of our backs exceed anything they have seen this year and plans to try and gash them with the running game early to set up the passing game.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We will see tomorrow night. We fed the team today after their walk thru. They were in great spirits. Castle came out and helped us serve the boys pulled pork, baked beans, coleslaw and pickles. After most of the team had Marvin and Castle were standing there talking about tomorrow and Frazier acknowledged Buholz is solid in everything they do. He believes the speed of our backs exceed anything they have seen this year and plans to try and gash them with the running game early to set up the passing game.
Xander is a good passer and we never seem to use him

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Lakeland wins!!!! 21-20. Ironic they win it on a missed XP from Buchholz. Lakeland hasn't had a good kicker this year. That's an impressive win against a team I thought was going to roll them. Polk county boys represent!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics