Caleb Brantley charged with Battery/Video released

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For those who want to know why I referenced Todd McShay. This is why I'm pissed at the media regarding CB. He's not the only one either. Something tells me I'll be waiting a long time for a public apology from these scumbags. The video is in the article.

https://www.seccountry.com/sec/espns-todd-mcshay-hard-go-home-wife-drafting-guys-like-caleb-brantley

Anybody who pays attention to one word Todd McShay has to say about anything whatsoever, gets what they deserve.

He is worthless.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone think that any team listened to what Mcshay had to say and let it effect their decision on CB?

I know we all want someone to blame but...question...how do you sort through McShay...the unnamed source...the girl...Brantley's poor combine...who is actually to blame?

How is each quantified?

I'll hang up and listen...

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I think we are putting too much blame on a single incident when in reality(that word again) he was falling before this all happened.

There is no place on this board for your so-called "reality".

And we don't have our own resources? Hell...any GM can pick up the phone and call Mac personally.

2+2 is not 4 here

Hahahahaha....yeah. It cracks me up just imagining what kind of conversation any GM would have with Mac about anything.

"Are there any concerns for us if we took player X in the draft?"
"He tries real hard and gave us everything he had. And yet...." "Say, you fellas got a line on any QB grads with eligibility left?"

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Does anyone think that any team listened to what Mcshay had to say and let it effect their decision on CB?

I'm not blaming McShay for his falling. There clearly seemed to be other issues. That is irrelevant. My issue is with the media constantly doing things like this. They butcher someone before ever having the facts. Remember the Duke case years ago? The examples in sports and politics are endless. Will ESPN ever be held accountable for the way their talking dickheads trashed CB? It may not have affected his draft stock. But let's say he becomes really good. Do you think it hurt his endorsement chances? Probably. Now there are companies that won't go near him just in case the story is true.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not blaming McShay for his falling. There clearly seemed to be other issues. That is irrelevant. My issue is with the media constantly doing things like this. They butcher someone before ever having the facts. Remember the Duke case years ago? The examples in sports and politics are endless. Will ESPN ever be held accountable for the way their talking dickheads trashed CB? It may not have affected his draft stock. But let's say he becomes really good. Do you think it hurt his endorsement chances? Probably. Now there are companies that won't go near him just in case the story is true.

It is SOP for bspn....has been for years and is not limited to individuals. Facts just don't matter to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator