Callaway and Harris Not With Team Since January

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:wtf: Hee Haw!...What the hell is wrong with saying violation of team rules or academically ineligible. JFC, this ain't Eastern Washington, Butter teeth.

Imma bout to get me a belly full of his nebulous big sky horseshiit.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
callaway's tweets make it seem like he is contrite and regrets any wrongdoing. still, must be something pretty bad. sexual assault, was that the rumor?

harris is a cancer on this program and has to be sent packing immediately.

Mac has not done as good a job of laying down the law as i though he would. he may have to make a harsh example out of callaway to get the message across.

no means no you ****ing idiots.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
:wtf: Hee Haw!...What the hell is wrong with saying violation of team rules or academically ineligible. JFC, this ain't Eastern Washington, Butter teeth.

Imma bout to get me a belly full of his nebulous big sky horseshiit.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Can Mac bring in a newly christened Winston to talk with the team about personal responsibility?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it people always think the coach owes us some level of detail or explanation regarding kids getting punished? They don't owe us anything.
Because us fans are the reason he makes 3.5 mil a year! And when arguably his best player is suspended you should give some sort of explanation or why there's a lack there of.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Billy D never gave out exact reasons, but would say violation of team rules. That's about as vague as it gets.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Because us fans are the reason he makes 3.5 mil a year! And when arguably his best player is suspended you should give some sort of explanation or why there's a lack there of.

Yes... we are fans.. not members of the team, so he has no responsibility to violate the trust of the players he coaches for us. If he comes out and gives a ton of details it looks bad to recruits and their parents. If he is extremely vague, but still makes it seem as though he is tough then it looks good to recruits parents.

You have to see beyond what you believe you are entitled to and view the bigger picture.

Last edited:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The colleges are going to have to cover their butts before any guys will be clearedany in cases involving female students. We can thank FSU and UT for this. Florida is going to make damn sure they don't get Title IX issues thrown at them. You can expect this to be the new norm. And the boys better learn.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, this makes losing Latroy Pittman that much more impactful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator