Callaway and Harris Not With Team Since January

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
The colleges are going to have to cover their butts before any guys will be clearedany in cases involving female students
As they should... Too often this stuff has been covered up to protect the "program."

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Must have been a huuuuuuge bag a weed they smoked to be in this kind of trouble. :eek3:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Aren't these 2 the 2 unnamed athletes with the football team that Ox had a thread about in January? I guess we can say their names now?
We have a winner.

You guys already knew about this, just most of you didn't know the names. It was said in that thread that these players were not practicing with the team. For whatever little it's worth, I was told privately that Callaway was in the clear. Doesn't look to be the case as of now. As for Harris, who cares? How many strikes do you get?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have a winner.

You guys already knew about this, just most of you didn't know the names. It was said in that thread that these players were not practicing with the team. For whatever little it's worth, I was told privately that Callaway was in the clear. Doesn't look to be the case as of now. As for Harris, who cares? How many strikes do you get?

He might be in the clear legally, but deep in the dog house for the team.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
We have a winner.

So what did they do? Weed?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we could know when Harris was going to get the boot so we could all line up and throw tomatoes at him as he is running away.
200.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
callaway's tweets make it seem like he is contrite and regrets any wrongdoing. still, must be something pretty bad. sexual assault, was that the rumor?

harris is a cancer on this program and has to be sent packing immediately.

Mac has not done as good a job of laying down the law as i though he would. he may have to make a harsh example out of callaway to get the message across.

no means no you ****ing idiots.
I'm starting to think Louisville may have been on to something. Buy the guys an "all you care to tap" supply of gutter-sluts, and they're less likely to hit the town feeling all rapey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator