Callaway cited for pot

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mac did suspend Scarlett for a pot citation. I think it may be an automatic 1 game suspension with Mac unlike Muschamp who didn't suspend for a 1st time pot arrest I think.

It could help get Mac and his team hurting ways out of here sooner.

Wasn't Scarlett's bust closer to the season? This far out I don't expect a suspension. Just a lot of stadium runs etc

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't Scarlett's bust closer to the season? This far out I don't expect a suspension. Just a lot of stadium runs etc

Before the bowl game. I know some coaches/schools have automatic 1 game suspensions for pot citations as part of their drug policies. Not sure if Mac made ours that way.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Before the bowl game. I know some coaches/schools have automatic 1 game suspensions for pot citations as part of their drug policies. Not sure if Mac made ours that way.

Could be. It would suck, but Callaway made his bed....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac seems to be running a renegade football team with all these players being arrested or cited/investigated for terrorizing and shooting at girlfriends, sexual assault, possessing illegal drugs, driving with no license, and using performance enhancing drugs etc.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What I want to know is; how the F do these kids keep getting caught by the police. I know plenty of pot smokers who have NEVER had a run in w/ the law. What an idiot. Those of you expecting him to play have much lower expectations from our admin/coaches than I do. Also, those of you who thinks he plays please don't chime in anymore with the 'holier than thou' comments when thugs at other schools do sh*t. I know, I know...."it's just pot". But, just like steroids, these kids are repeatedly told not to do it. It's selfishness at it's finest....and it's against the law. I don't expect to see him on the field vs. Michigan.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Cmon guys. Who hasn't ridden around with a guy twice his age while having a few grams of weed in their pants?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kendrick-Lamount-Williams-mugshot-27192473.223x223.jpg

The guy Callaway was riding with was previously charged with molesting a 12 to 16 year old.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Dang sure seems like our best football players, are always the stupidest. Doubt he'd got into any trouble in Tallahassee.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Regardless of your stance on weed, it's still illegal and you have to comply with the laws. The fact this isn't the first time makes it clear that he isn't very bright
:shocked:

Say it ain't so!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Really? Pulled over for not having their seatbelts on?

@GPD
:racist:

Well we know by now the GPD will not let anything slide like the TPD does. Really gets annoying to see all our guys gets busted for everything and so many noles are let off with warnings when they're caught. Calloway did wrong and should be punished for it, but I just know if this was one of the Noles top players, he wouldn't get in any trouble and no doubt they would play them against Michigan.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I think he probably plays... Mac will find another way to "punish" him... especially since this is a citation and not an arrest

Yeah just adopt the old Bobby Bowden punishment, just run some stadium steps. Lol. At least you can insure your best players don't miss big games.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well we know by now the GPD will not let anything slide like the TPD does. Really gets annoying to see all our guys gets busted for everything and so many noles are let off with warnings when they're caught. Calloway did wrong and should be punished for it, but I just know if this was one of the Noles top players, he wouldn't get in any trouble and no doubt they would play them against Michigan.

GPD is exceptionally douchey, IMO. My brother got pulled over in Gainesville for yelling out of his window. End result was a DUI (spent the night in jail with Frankie Hammond Jr that night).

I don't think other city's PDs let athlete's off; I think they're not riding around pulling people over for f*cking seatbelt violations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.