Cam Newton on his time at Florida

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
This is the reason he left. Dont listen to his lies. He was about to be expelled. Urban talked the student council that had voted to expel him, to allow him to leave and transfer without expulsion. Any other reason he or anyone else gives, is an absolute lie. Trust me on this.
yup

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is the reason he left. Dont listen to his lies. He was about to be expelled. Urban talked the student council that had voted to expel him, to allow him to leave and transfer without expulsion. Any other reason he or anyone else gives, is an absolute lie. Trust me on this.
Whatever makes you feel better.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
While I often thought UF could have seamlessly kept winning huge with him had he stayed and followed Tebow, I've come to realize now that the year at Blinn is likely what made his career. He was not even remotely ready to play.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
42 minute games. Jeebus.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Friend of mine had a nephew on team at time. Came back from break and his X-Box was not working. Took it in and the electronic signature in it was registered to Cam Newton when the Tech was troubleshooting it. Don’t know if he ever said anything to him about it or not..

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't stand Camster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.