Oct 21, 2014
Btw, they're not a good team, not even mediocre, just saying

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"CeCe (Jefferson) said in the locker room 'it’s not over, our season’s not over,'" Del Rio said. "It’s not like we’re 2-7 here. We’re a good team. We didn’t play well today but we’re a good team."

and doggone it, people like me

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was going to start a thread with some uncle intel, (remember he let me know that Davis would play against jawja), well it appears that butters is losing the team again. The players realize that they aren't being coached up, and hate the game calling on the offensive side, along with other misc gripes..This next game makes or breaks butters for this year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not a good sign when stuff like this happens. What must be done is better done sooner than later. #firemac

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I was going to start a thread with some uncle intel, (remember he let me know that Davis would play against jawja), well it appears that butters is losing the team again. The players realize that they aren't being coached up, and hate the game calling on the offensive side, along with other misc gripes..This next game makes or breaks butters for this year.
I now believe your crazy uncle.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

This doesn't surprise me at all. We haven't been functional for two years.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
This doesn't surprise me. If I , who know so little about football, can see they're not being coached up, I figured it must be very frustrating for them. Then they're expected to go out and give it everything on the field.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This doesn't surprise me. If I , who know so little about football, can see they're not being coached up, I figured it must be very frustrating for them. Then they're expected to go out and give it everything on the field.
I understand but on the other hand those players not playing up, blocking, catching etc on O are to blame themselves . Can't be mad at coach that you yourself suck

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I understand but on the other hand those players not playing up, blocking, catching etc on O are to blame themselves . Can't be mad at coach that you yourself suck
BS.... a good coach would have these same players competing. We may not win every game but we would be competitive and something us fans would be encouraged watching. Blaming the players for this :kiffin: storm is total BS. This is 100000000000000000% on mac. F him.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

But we as fans can be mad that the coaches aren't getting better players to come to UF.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
BS.... a good coach would have these same players competing. We may not win every game but we would be competitive and something us fans would be encouraged watching. Blaming the players for this :kiffin: storm is total BS. This is 100000000000000000% on mac. F him.
It can't be a little bit of both can it. You guys. The profession of coaching is much more than your girls soccer team.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LDR's QB-rating cannot sustain one drive ? What HC leaves his team tied to that loadstone ?
IDK, maybe who LDR's Dad is makes Mac afraid to even think about taking LDR out ?
Move us from boredom into adventure = start a freshman.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
It can't be a little bit of both can it. You guys. The profession of coaching is much more than your girls soccer team.
It can be a little of both, but our poor offensive performance has far more to do with coaching than effort in our case. We are getting worse as the season progresses, that's on the coaches.

All you need to do is look at LSU. Their team was completely stale under Les Miles and they've been a different animal under Coach O. When you care about/believe in your boss, whether its in football or any another job for that matter, you tend to put in much more effort as an employee.

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
No one wants to see this team come unglued and if I hear one more commentator talk about LDR's pedigree having grown up watching his father coach (career sub .500) in Jax and Oakland I'm going to throw my cat through the TV! Jack has had 2 winning seasons and is in line for a 3rd this year. Just because your father is an NFL coach doesn't mean you are automatically a winning QB obviously. I would love to know, honestly how many players would like to see Appleby get a shot at playing. I think winning is a great incentive for team adhesion, more so than sticking to your guns with an offense like the product we've put together for LDR. But it's early. I haven't had enough coffee and cigarettes yet to be fully functional and I've got to go to work, maybe I'll rethink this post and regret it. God our offense is horrible...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You dont lose the team for this year. You lose the team. Once they lose confidence in the coach/commander/chief/team leader/ceo, its over. Gone. And it was gone in November of last year. If you cant sell yourself to your team, how are you going to sell yourself to recruits? No wonder we are forced to steal coaches and recruits--and not even their best ones-- from FIU and FAU.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator