CeCe Jefferson urging team to stick together

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
No one wants to see this team come unglued and if I hear one more commentator talk about LDR's pedigree having grown up watching his father coach (career sub .500) in Jax and Oakland I'm going to throw my cat through the TV! Jack has had 2 winning seasons and is in line for a 3rd this year. Just because your father is an NFL coach doesn't mean you are automatically a winning QB obviously. I would love to know, honestly how many players would like to see Appleby get a shot at playing. I think winning is a great incentive for team adhesion, more so than sticking to your guns with an offense like the product we've put together for LDR. But it's early. I haven't had enough coffee and cigarettes yet to be fully functional and I've got to go to work, maybe I'll rethink this post and regret it. God our offense is horrible...

I was praying that Appleby would be given the controls at the start of the second half. Also, why isn't Nuss up in a booth where most OCs sit with better views of what's transpiring on the field of play?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Also, why isn't Nuss up in a booth where most OCs sit with better views of what's transpiring on the field of play?

Given the game planning so far Nuss in the booth would probably do as much good as me in the booth.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Good for CeCe Jefferson! He seems to be one of very few leaders on this team. That includes the crap coaching staff too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.