CFB Coaching Changes: LSU loses OC, fires DC

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

He’s hoping to get the Interim HC gig midway through next season.
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’m calling BS on the legitimacy of this alleged contract. No way they pay this guy $10.5m in incentives for winning the NC. That’s a $17.5m total payout when base salary is included.
If true, it would be a breath of fresh air.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
different situations entirely. nevada is a huge program with a long standing history of big time success. they are well respected, have high standards and everyone wants to be there. florida is just a little school in a little southern conference. you have to be patient here as we just cant attract the type of talent like powerhouses houston and nevada can. its just the way it is.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
different situations entirely. nevada is a huge program with a long standing history of big time success. they are well respected, have high standards and everyone wants to be there. florida is just a little school in a little southern conference. you have to be patient here as we just cant attract the type of talent like powerhouses houston and nevada can. its just the way it is.
Yeah, yeah... I get ALL that, but WHERE is Nevada?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a process. You’ve just got to trust it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator