CFB Coaching Changes: LSU loses OC, fires DC

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

This has to be fake news regarding this DC this past season at UCLA. How is it possible that a DC in his first year as DC with a team, have them finish the year ranked #1 in defense in the conference? It is simply not possible. It takes more than a year to learn the DC's style and system It takes much more than a year to acquire the players that fit a new DC's system. I am calling this totally fake, No way UCLA could have had the #1 defense in the Pac 12 with a first year DC and an offense minded HC who has never cared about time of possession or helping his defense in the least other than scoring points?

Last edited:

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017

Ties to Florida. Coached under Muschamp in 2013.
He was a jack ass to players as the special teams coach...the biggest rah rah coach on the field (ahem).

When Mischamp runs you off for being a jerk, you have deep issues.

My son met him once when he got to Montana St. as the head coach and promptly decided he was done with football and played club hockey the rest of his time there.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That’s like saying, “Has combat history. Worked under Custer”.
Oooooo Oh Snap GIF

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you ever have anything nice to say?
Have you never met an Eagles fan. Meyer wins 2 National Titles, Sofla: "but did you see the pants he wore to dinner two nights ago."

1997 Spurrier walking off the field with UF's first National Title: Sofla, "Why doesn't he wear a full hat, instead of a visor."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Have you never met an Eagles fan. Meyer wins 2 National Titles, Sofla: "but did you see the pants he wore to dinner two nights ago."

1997 Spurrier walking off the field with UF's first National Title: Sofla, "Why doesn't he wear a full hat, instead of a visor."

This coming from a Cowboys fan. The last time I watched one of their home games, I thought it was just a really long Modelo commercial.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think this is official now.

There is no doubt in my mind that our AD and CBN have this type of timeline and vision for "development" at Florida...
"The 63-year-old Fritz owns a 208-116 career record as a head coach across stops at Central Missouri, Sam Houston, Georgia Southern and Tulane. Though his mark over the past eight years at Tulane is just 54-47 (31-34 AAC), the Green Wave have developed into a Group of Five power over the past two seasons. Fritz coached Tulane to a 12-2 record and Cotton Bowl victory over USC last season, and the Green Wave currently sit at 11-2 as they await their bowl game destination on Sunday."

:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator