CFB Coaching Changes: LSU loses OC, fires DC

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Might be time to change the title to cover all firings.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Urban did mention that Saban's recruiting machine was unbeatable and that his records were untouchable. Urban said that NO Head Coach has EVER won a Natty at 3 different schools. That record interests him because Nicky can't / won't leave Bama. Even Spurrier took digs at Saban saying anyone can win with Bama type resources. Urban might be interested in being the only coach in history to win 3 Natty's at 3 different schools. Urban to A&M. He's coming after Saban who is getting old and close to retiring.
Even odds.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Not saying this is going to be the guy as it appears that ATM will swing for the fences. But the guy who hired Dumbo and Buzz Williams at ATM to elevate both programs is no longer there and is the AD at LSU and who hired. Kelly, Mulkey and the baseball coach. The AD at ATM now actually had a decent stint at Western Ky as it was trying to move into D1 and actually hired Willie Taggert who did a very good job there, before going to USF, ORE and then imploding at CLOWN U. He then went to be the AD at Ole MIss where they became relevant again a bit in football. So the name I think might surface if the Oil guys swing for the fences and miss is Jedd Fisch. Guy has done a steady build at AZ and the PAC 12 is imploding, so that is my under the radar name.

Fisch went to UF right? Maybe someone we could target next year if available.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I Guess teams aren’t waiting till the end of the season to make the changes they need to make. Everybody wants to get into and out of the coaching pool before it gets else gets in.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is what happens when the decision makers have a dck hanging between their legs. Sadly for us, we have a few cucks with a bleeding vag where a dck should hang.

We will continue with tateraid and everyone will like it bc he's changing the culture and molding young men.
If their dick was that big, they would have done this two years ago when they knew it wasn't going to work out.

I know you guys have a narrative, but the very fact that Jimbo was allowed to underachieve there for six years destroys it. It's not a good example.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I mean you have to figure that Cousin Eddie's name will come up repeatedly for one of these SEC jobs. I mean the guy has tremendous knowledge of the conference, according to some was a "winner" at Cowbell and had a winning record at UF.

Not only will Cousin Eddie's name not be on anyone's short or long list, I bet it does not even come up in a casual conversation at any of these places.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Fisch went to UF right? Maybe someone we could target next year if available.
If UF hired Fisch the fan base would collectively lose their minds. He would be fired online before his first press conference. Especially when 6 weeks after the hire is announced, Urban does an Interview stating that he “ absolutely “ would have had interest in returning to Gainesville if asked.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Pittman, Billy Napier on line 1.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Urban did mention that Saban's recruiting machine was unbeatable and that his records were untouchable. Urban said that NO Head Coach has EVER won a Natty at 3 different schools. That record interests him because Nicky can't / won't leave Bama. Even Spurrier took digs at Saban saying anyone can win with Bama type resources. Urban might be interested in being the only coach in history to win 3 Natty's at 3 different schools. Urban to A&M. He's coming after Saban who is getting old and close to retiring.
Urbs last coaching stop will be another “dream job” at Notre Dame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator