Charlotte GNFP Film Breakdown

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Its all so predictable and tiresome. "If only Muschamp would hire an OC and let him open up the offense." "If only Ol' Sharky would hire an OC and let him open up the offense." "If only Mullen would hire a defensive coordinator other than Grantham." "If only Billy would hire an OC and let him open up the offense. And also, maybe a special teams coordinator while he's at it."

Lather, rinse, and repeat folks.

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
Its all so predictable and tiresome. "If only Muschamp would hire an OC and let him open up the offense." "If only Ol' Sharky would hire an OC and let him open up the offense." "If only Mullen would hire a defensive coordinator other than Grantham." "If only Billy would hire an OC and let him open up the offense. And also, maybe a special teams coordinator while he's at it."

Lather, rinse, and repeat folks.

ugh. I can't disagree. Not for nothing, of all the post-Meyer coaches, I want BN to succeed. But, I fear he does not possess the traits that financially if not historically successful coaches have- self awareness. That said, he can fail upward for 3 years and **** the bed with damn near 25 Million dollars.

I hope BN can escape that "trap" and be the 20 year coach that Gator fans want to embrace and love. We haven't had that lover since 2001.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
ugh. I can't disagree. Not for nothing, of all the post-Meyer coaches, I want BN to succeed. But, I fear he does not possess the traits that financially if not historically successful coaches have- self awareness. That said, he can fail upward for 3 years and **** the bed with damn near 25 Million dollars.

I hope BN can escape that "trap" and be the 20 year coach that Gator fans want to embrace and love. We haven't had that lover since 2001.
Contrary to what a lot of people probably think, I want him to succeed too. But right now I feel like he's way closer to Muschamp than a Spurrier or Meyer.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Contrary to what a lot of people probably think, I want him to succeed too. But right now I feel like he's way closer to Muschamp than a Spurrier or Meyer.
There's not a single person on this board who wants to see Slingblade fail. That narrative was false from the beginning. Big difference from offering an opinion on the probability of success versus openly rooting for the guy to fail.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Offensive film review hits the nail on the head....key word....offensive

Animated GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.