Chauncey Gardner calls out Georgia QB Jake Fromm

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Florida DB Chauncey Gardner calls out Georgia QB Jake Fromm ahead of huge rivalry game

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...eorgia-qb-jake-fromm-ahead-huge-rivalry-game/

The Georgia Bulldogs have been one of the best teams in college football this year, starting off an impressive 7-0.

The incredible thing is that they’ve done it with true freshman QB Jake Fromm at the helm after last year’s starter, Jacob Eason, hurt his knee in Week 1.

Fromm has learned quickly on the job and now deserves legitimate recognition as one of the better quarterbacks in the conference.

However, Florida DB Chauncey Gardner isn’t quite ready to sing Fromm’s praises, saying on Monday that Fromm has had success throwing a lot of simple routes:

Chauncey Gardner on UGA QB Jake Fromm's success: "He's throwing simple passes. I get it. Anybody can throw a slant." #Gators

— Jordan McPherson (@J_McPherson1126) October 23, 2017

To be fair, Georgia’s defense and running game has been carrying the heaviest load this year, but that doesn’t mean Fromm hasn’t made plays when he’s needed to.

Gardner gave the Bulldogs some extra motivation and now will have to try to back up his words during The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party on Saturday.

The game kicks off at 3:30 p.m. Eastern time and can be seen on CBS.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Chauncey Gardner on UGA QB Jake Fromm's success: "He's throwing simple passes. I get it. Anybody can throw a slant."

Except our QBs :facepalm:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It's official...were getting blown out sat

Dude has about a 150 yrds receiving in 2 yrs and he's talking sh*t like he's Randy Moss! :lmao2:

Well if there was a shred of hope, it was gonna be that UGA wouldn’t take us seriously and look past us. Not now! Dawgs wont let foot off gas at all Saturday. Gonna get ugly.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The team likely to miss a bowl is talking trash at a team in playoff contention. Well done guys. I see that collej edumcashun isn't going to waste.

:doh:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
First off, I am not so sure that Gardner can even cover a slant. Second, I am not so sure that Hammond knows which way he is supposed to run, or if he is fast enough to be open (which doesn't matter since FF will be running out of bounds behind the LOS from the D pressure). If these players still have some kind of delusional view of who they are as a team... I have a feeling this weekend is going to be a rude awakening. Neither of these 2 guys will be a factor. This is the weakest interior D that we have had in literally decades. Uga will be running up the gut all day long, and it will be ugly.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
With Mac getting death threats, and our players jawing like they are better than they really are, the WLOCP, is going to be a blood bath.

It's gonna be a proper thumping

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It used to be great when our team talked a bunch of crap leading up to big games under SOS because we usually backed it up...these guys need to STFU until they actually beat somebody and look good doing it.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not smart, like Ugay needed any extra motivation to beat us. Our players need to STFU . UF has zero room to talk trash.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
images

I'm afraid this is the culture of the program that Mac is cultivating. With the "death threats" and now all of the Twitter Bravado, this week isn't starting out very good.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It used to be great when our team talked a bunch of crap leading up to big games under SOS because we usually backed it up...these guys need to STFU until they actually beat somebody and look good doing it.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.