Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Why did we wait until UCLA even had an opening (and why the heck would we even need to battle UCLA)?

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Analysis paralysis or paralysis by analysis is the state of over-analyzing (or over-thinking) a situation so that a decision or action is never taken, in effect paralyzing the outcome.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
If you really want the job then you ink the contract. This means that his heart really is not in it. I'd give him until the morning and then move on.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
He's got all the leverage he needs now to get exactly what he wants in LA. All he has to do is explain the terms of his UF demands to UCLA and give them the opportunity to meet or nearly meet them and then he's headed west. He slow played us until UCLA got the message.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's got all the leverage he needs now to get exactly what he wants in LA. All he has to do is explain the terms of his UF demands to UCLA and give them the opportunity to meet or nearly meet them and then he's headed west. He slow played us until UCLA got the message.
That's the spirit!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

This guy has been pretty spot on with suspensions etc, unfortunately.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This was embarrassing. Now i know how Tennessee fans feel. Id say f him if he wants to listen to ucla's offer. Let him go ucla. Atleast we wont have to deal with him in our conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.