Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile, some dude named Barertt Sallee is on Twitter saying Taggart is the best fall back option if we whiff on Kelly and Frost. Jeez.
If Taggart is hired, Stricklin's house would probably end up a pile of ashes within days. Might as well shut down the football program if they hire that useless dolt.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Since everyone had a “source” here is what mine is saying. When we beat FSU and if we are granted a bowl game, we are turning it down. That way we can meet the speech in his SF/Philly contract. That means we should announce CK as our coach on Monday.

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
Compared to yesterday, it's like a graveyard out there.

Wouldn't there be tons of scuttlebutt to throw out there regarding UCLA's moves and Chip's interest minute to minute like there was with UF?

Is UCLA just that much more subtle? Strange......

Meanwhile, some dude named Barertt Sallee is on Twitter saying Taggart is the best fall back option if we whiff on Kelly and Frost. Jeez.

Sallee is a dwag homer

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Since everyone had a “source” here is what mine is saying. When we beat FSU and if we are granted a bowl game, we are turning it down.
Check the first post in the entire thread.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Every source yesterday was confirming that they were going up with contract in hand. So the inference was that it was a done deal. Once the plane headed back the sources went silent.

Is it possible we didn’t know about the clause in Chip’s contract with the ‘49ers, where he loses 5 mil if he signs with us before our season ends? If that’s true, how could we expect him to throw away 5 mil?

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
If we get Chip, I hope Justin Fields reconsiders us. That guy would be PERFECT in Chips offense and he wouldn't need to sit for 2+ years to play.

Unless LDR becomes an option QB or Franks can hit the side of a barn. I think he'd bet out Corral also.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
The players don't know anything and if you think they told 60 people and not one of them told anyone else you are nuts. Telling the players and the recruits guarantees the news gets out in about 30 seconds. Give me a break.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Personally, I think SS is have a blast playing puppet master and is show a bit of narcissism in doing so which for me personally does not bode well for him long term unless he delivers the coach, the class, and the facilities we all expect.

I'm curious as to what kind of data, factual or otherwise, leads you to this conclusion? Narcissist who enjoys being a puppet master? Based on what?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think anyone chooses UTjr over UF, but I also don’t think it’s coincidence that there is a flight from Knoxville to Portsmouth. To me, this is the clearest sign yet that this isn’t 100% a Dunn deal
Eh... I'm not concerned... he wants to have access to fertile recruiting grounds and that's not there

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. I’m not worried about UTjr at all. I just think it illustrates Kelly hasn’t signed anything. If he had then he wouldn’t meet with another school.
Unless there is more information on that plane we don't know that he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.