Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mim Jacelwain

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure whether to totally dismiss that or not. We're banking on Buddy Martin's interpretation of the Niners contract on where we stand.

Oh, and Law's sauce.
Well if he indeed did meet with them, twas the best kept secret on the "inner web".

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well if he indeed did meet with them, twas the best kept secret on the "inner web".

Seems odd that they would be meeting on a day when Fisher's name was floated extensively. They do things a little different in Westwood.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This gives me a chance to reorganize my thoughts.

So we fly up there with an agreement in principle and knowing nothing is to be formalized before Nov. 26 in order to preserve $6 million in comp for Kelly, which benefits us indirectly. On the way up, news breaks of UCLA firing Mora, which gives us momentary heart palpitations.

Kelly then either says nothing about UCLA or he tells us, just to be sure and because I'm Chip Kelly, please humor me. I want the chance to check the weather in Westwood. We look at each other and burst out laughing. Kelly rubs his palms together because that's what he does, even during sex.

Am I on the right path?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly then either says nothing about UCLA or he tells us, just to be sure and because I'm Chip Kelly, please humor me. I want the chance to check the weather in Westwood.

Am I on the right path?
Youre on the wrong path. None of that part happened. Andrieu created that nonsense.

Dude will be here on Sunday.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I love Chip Kelly, but I don't want to picture him doing the nasty. :fear:

PjxUz7p.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No no... Between Foley and Mac, no other two people have done more to irreparable damage the University of Florida football brand. Its abhorrent and I cannot believe people still hold Foley nor Mac in any sort of good graces. Foley seemed like he didnt care about the football program and only cared about divesting thr portfolio into much smaller and less profitable sports while leaving the cash cow out there to fester and become diseased.

Mac just... Wow... Mac just... Ruined the football program and drove it into a ditch.

Couch. Burning.:couch::couch:

Athos who hired Muschamp and McElwain... Foley doesn't go without issue, but he is responsible for both hires. But Foley wasn't the face, they were.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
A source is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

:bananadance2:
giphy.gif

Mim Jacelwain

Oct 30, 2017
This gives me a chance to reorganize my thoughts.

So we fly up there with an agreement in principle and knowing nothing is to be formalized before Nov. 26 in order to preserve $6 million in comp for Kelly, which benefits us indirectly. On the way up, news breaks of UCLA firing Mora, which gives us momentary heart palpitations.

Kelly then either says nothing about UCLA or he tells us, just to be sure and because I'm Chip Kelly, please humor me. I want the chance to check the weather in Westwood. We look at each other and burst out laughing. Kelly rubs his palms together because that's what he does, even during sex.

Am I on the right path?
Wonder who he gets for assistants?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lawdy ... if I was an AD and you were the President, I would ask why the hell you pay me so much money. So ... you think Fuchs doesn't trust him enough to find the right guy all the while back briefing what is going on? Totally disagree with y'all on this.

I wonder if Fuchs met with McElwain? I honestly am surprised that Fuchs flew up there last night to be honest.

Why would Fuchs meet with a Football coach being hired to a school he wasn't the President of? We hired McElwain in December of 2014, Fuchs didn't officially become president until January 2015.... a little lapse in time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator