Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I did note that high-profile meeting between UCLA and Kelly yesterday.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
We all get the occasional “thumbs-down” or “dislike”. Wear it like a badge of honor. Complaining about it will only invite more dislikes....
Oh, hell, I'm good with them. Just interesting that I pretty much presented facts without bias and received one.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So....Amber1 posts a nebulous observation that UCLA is perhaps a better spot for CK because of buying power (without sources, BTW) and I supply a fact-based, referenced reply showing the opposite....and I get a "thumbs down" from zim/zer (not wanting to offend zis/zers potential for multiple gender choices). But...expected. Ze's likely just a butt-hurt far left oriented wingnut who'd like to silence opinions contrary to zis/zers. Just my take on it.

BTW...this has nothing to do with my to-this-point pristine rating status. I'll absolutely earn a good bit more negatives...but I'll deserve them by merit.

FB_IMG_1511199165767.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yea I know right. :lmao2:

Not sure whether to totally dismiss that or not. We're banking on Buddy Martin's interpretation of the Niners contract on where we stand.

Oh, and Law's sauce.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, eight women -- count 'em, eight -- think Charlie Rose is a pig.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
We all get the occasional “thumbs-down” or “dislike”. Wear it like a badge of honor. Complaining about it will only invite more dislikes....

Dude, I'm perfectly fine with a dislike. Frankly, I really don't even care. But you toss them out like you are giving out candy on Halloween.

Right now, I am probably the most miserable person on this board. But I still spread the likes around as frequently or more than all the dislikes you spread. Why so angry, man?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, I'm perfectly fine with a dislike. Frankly, I really don't even care. But you toss them out like you are giving out candy on Halloween.

Right now, I am probably the most miserable person on this board. But I still spread the likes around as frequently or more than all the dislikes you spread. Why so angry, man?

Hmm? Because I feel they’re deserved? By the way. I give out waaayyyy more likes. Try again.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we should count number of dislikes given. I'd be very low on that list.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I think we should count number of dislikes given. I'd be very low on that list.

I was low until ufgator812 the last two weeks. LOL.

It's okay. I can barely summon the strength to get through each day. Likes or dislikes, this has been my distraction from all the pain.

Sooooo... Did we get a new coach yet?:bananarope:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's gonna be a fantastic offseason if we announce him this weekend. For a change, we'll be looking forward instead of backward. About flipping time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator