Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just got some more information. The administration really wants to introduce Kelly before the weekend for recruiting purposes.

However, the contract situation has to wrap up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be willing to bet a whole bunch of people have been working on that contract all day.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I'd be willing to bet a whole bunch of people have been working on that contract all day.

Well, they are not hiring a minimum wage employee who gets no benefits. I can only imagine all the clauses and perks and addendums that have to be included. I'm sure Ox is correct that it is a multi-person negotiation!

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I know we are really skeptical because of Foley's follys but we really need to wait and see what Stricklin does before ASSuming a bunch of stuff

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
My source says the contract is being held up by UF's insistence that Kelly pass a physical. In specific they want to make sure he is not prone to esophageal spasms.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They have a stickied thread stating they have over 8,000 Members @oxrageous How many do we have here?
We're about to hit 1,000. All those stats are on the forum page.

I didn't realize reddit had so many Gators. We need to get some links over there and peel some of those people away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.