Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
All you have to do on reddit is go to r/Floridagators and hit the plus sign. Does not mean jack. People add it to their main feed to see if anything important comes up gator related. It’s upvote based so anything important will show up. That doesn’t mean 8k people post there. They may have a few hundred IF THAT. It’s dead there.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are 798 people viewing gatorchatter right now.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
JFC..... We TARGETED all the usual bluechipppers (Davis, Wilson, Bush, Mbewhatever, dozens more) , Zach reported we were leading, butterteef flew in to seal the deal(LATE usually Jan), then they inevitably went some place else, and Zach reported that at least we were second with all those kids.

Then we picked 3 star leftovers, or bluechippers with knee injuries or who got suspended their entire senior season.

Wash, rinse repeat, it is the story of Butters recruiting process.
Agree, McButters was the biggest problem and that problem is gone, but that doesn't prove he was the only thing holding back Shannon from killing it on the recruiting trail. If they keep him, fine I don't expect him to be any kind of leader in recruiting. He's just kind of a dud personality wise.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Meh ... I'll pass. Retired Army CW3 ... I probably would flip a master chief off and tell them go eat a box of c0cks

I would expect nothing less from a CWO of any service...

I’m just curious if you would do that to an Army Sergeant Major?

Edit: oh wait... you’re RETIRED. I already know the answer.

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
I would expect nothing less from a CWO of any service...

I’m just curious if you would do that to an Army Sergeant Major?

Yes ... several times. :D Including the beer part. Must respect for many of my SGM/CSMs. Most of my time was spent in infantry units ... so they didn't care so much about anything except the mission. A lot of the other branch SGMs are chest pumpers. The army warrant is a lot different than the marine/navy warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member