Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For the money, I'll take Booker everytime.

Booker is one of my favorites. Blanton too. My son lives in Nashville and manages to pick up a new release of allotment barrel proof whiskey now and then. They sell for 2, 3 or 4 times what he pays. If the Chipster decides to be a Gator, I may have to get one of those high dollar bottles.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Hoping to pick up a bottle or 2 of the MWND soon. It hasn’t hit out market yet, but pretty sure i’ll get a bottle. Working on a Stagg and a Weller too. Weller seems more promising at the moment. My Stagg contact is super flakey.
Yeah, I am a huge fan of the MWND. You like the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection too, huh? I just opened up this year's Handy Sazerac. It is delicious. Very dark and rich, with strong notes of tobacco.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Booker is one of my favorites. Blanton too. My son lives in Nashville and manages to pick up a new release of allotment barrel proof whiskey now and then. They sell for 2, 3 or 4 times what he pays. If the Chipster decides to be a Gator, I may have to get one of those high dollar bottles.

Booker is great. Blanton's is one of my favorites

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
There is no state income tax in Florida. The state income tax in California has to be much higher. Save money and come to Florida. Another reason to pick Florida over UCLA. The top state income tax bracket in California is 13.3%. Why worry over protecting your $5 million dollar buyout payment from the 49'ers. Thank you tax and spend liberals in California. Governor moonbeam. What a joke.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You guys want to keep talking about booze start another thread. Next person to mention it in this thread gets a vacation.

sorry, I didnt see that post before my last post. I did tie it in to the topic though

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So, we can only discuss the subject of the thread title? In that case, you need to delete every thread on this site and ban every member here.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
At this rate, this thread will likely hit 400 pages before we get an answer. What’s the longest thread on here, I’ve only been around for a year, but this one seems like the longest one I’ve seen in that time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Allow me to cut out all the rumor stuff. This just in:
On his own dime, Chip Kelly flew out to inspect the UCF facilities.
(while team & HC are out of town)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator