Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
That article has since been deleted it seems. Adds to the mystery of the situation. All we need is a murder and a pregnancy and then this becomes a full on soap opera.

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
So many people on the edge. Chip will be announced as our coach next week.
Is there any partucular reason you feel so good about it J? I mean other than the hashed and rehashed stories of the big six flying up and UF being a bigger challenge/professional accomplishment?
I'm really hopeful but skeptical at the same time, like most I think...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because the odds don't favor us continuing with this incredible string of post-Tebow crappy luck.

Heads it's Florida, tails it's Gators.

CLTGator

Nov 2, 2017
All the links saying he is going to UCLA have been taken down and several reports were wrong and had to be posted again with different phrasing. I still think he comes to UF. Seems like everything else is a smokescreen.

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Is there any partucular reason you feel so good about it J? I mean other than the hashed and rehashed stories of the big six flying up and UF being a bigger challenge/professional accomplishment?
I'm really hopeful but skeptical at the same time, like most I think...
Everyone in the Admin at UF could have went and it wouldnt matter if you go full retard and you sign a deal that allows him to back out if he wants to.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm with him on this though. Hire someone else's 4-5 loss coach for $$$$$$ vs keep one of the ones we have as interim and hunt again next year, I'm all for it.
No chance SS can just admit defeat and keep one of our losers and say "well, looks like I have no idea what I'm doing so just decided to pull a Foley and go the cheapest route".

He has to make a hire and live by it, which worries me that we could end up with someone like Strong. Bottom line, he needs to lock down Kelly or Frost or he's screwed. The press conference where he proudly present Shannon as our new coach will be the beginning of the end of his short stint as our AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator