Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You mean transfer from an SEC to an SEC school, which is banned by league rule?

He has to go to juco to be able to do that.
Special circumstances dude. When the sanctions come down on ole miss everyone on that roster will get a full release with immediate eligibility. You can bet your ass on it.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Special circumstances dude. When the sanctions come down on ole miss everyone on that roster will get a full release with immediate eligibility. You can bet your ass on it.
That's getting close to a dislike.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Meanwhile in Starkvegas, Dan Mullen's team is getting the stuffing beat out of them by stale piss. Someone remind me again why this guy should be considered a back up to CK?

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017

Trevor Matich has been on the UCLA side of this battle of opinions for a couple of days. He's not gonna change his tune because that'll castrate him as a reporter. He's fully vested in Kelly to UCLA because his cred depends on it (well, with those who have a stake in this, anyway).

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
As of now, I think Kelly signs with UF and keeps 2-3 of the effective staff members, especially great recruiters, including Shannon.

If he doesn’t, I’m hoping for my #1 Frost. I don’t have a strong preference beyond him. I guess Norvell, Strong & Candle would be in the next group. I’d stomach Mullen but couldn’t stand Kiffin.

I’d be thrilled if Stoops shocked the world and came back.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
As of now, I think Kelly signs with UF and keeps 2-3 of the effective staff members, especially great recruiters, including Shannon.

If he doesn’t, I’m hoping for my #1 Frost. I don’t have a strong preference beyond him. I guess Norvell, Strong & Candle would be in the next group. I’d stomach Mullen but couldn’t stand Kiffin.

I’d be thrilled if Stoops shocked the world and came back.

Id gladly take Frost,Kiffin,Norvell or Morris if Chip passes

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trevor Matich has been on the UCLA side of this battle of opinions for a couple of days. He's not gonna change his tune because that'll castrate him as a reporter. He's fully vested in Kelly to UCLA because his cred depends on it (well, with those who have a stake in this, anyway).

I posted it for what Ryen Russillo had to say more than Matich. Matich really had no reply to Russillo.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Meanwhile in Starkvegas, Dan Mullen's team is getting the stuffing beat out of them by stale piss. Someone remind me again why this guy should be considered a back up to CK?

Nick Fitzgerald went down with an ankle injury in the first quarter. The Miss. State back-up quarterback is a freshman who is inexperienced and is no threat to pass. Ole Miss has been stacking the box against the run all night. Without Nick Fitzgerald State had no chance at winning this game.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Nick Fitzgerald went down with an ankle injury in the first quarter. The Miss. State back-up quarterback is a freshman who is inexperienced and is no threat to pass. Ole Miss has been stacking the box against the run all night. Without Nick Fitzgerald State had no chance at winning this game.
Is it fair to say having option number two be a true freshman who can't throw the ball fall on the head coach's ability to efficiently recruit? I think it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.